Houston Nutt is an idiot...

Guest Tigrinum Major

Guest Tigrinum Major
Nowhere else but in the state of Arkansas will you see fans waiting on a young man, 17 or 18 years of age, to make a decision about his future.

What planet is he on? I realize that Northwest Arkansas is isolated from civilization, but is he serious? Obviously, he doesn't have the internets...

HDN's Comments on National Signing Day

I'm glad I'm not the only non-Hog fan that sees Nutt for who he is, a complete and utter moron. This is the guy whos entire offensive gameplan revolves around draw plays on 3rd and long.

Hold up. Does he mean that Hawg fans actually pay attention to what some HS kid does on signing day??? I wonder if they might be interested in having a list of those players, by position, and where they're thinking of going to college. HEY! I know... I could even post interesting stats for each player, like how many yards they ran or passed for each season, how many sacks they had, or maybe their time in the 40 yard sprint, how much they bench press. Gee...anyone think folks in Arkansas might pay $$ for that sort of stuff? I could even put it in magazine form. Hmmm.....

inside1-guinness.jpg

BRILLIANT!!! :idea:

i watched his coaches show a couple times, which they lost both times, and he is a complete idiot. After we beat them this year you would have thought that they won the way he talked on the show. It is absolutely clear to me why hog fans want him gone. How pathetic is it that you hire a high school coach as an offensive coordinator just because he coaches a recruit that might save your freakin job. Arkansas is a joke right now.

Archived