Tony Bell

AUdaREALsecTigers

Maybe he is having a hard time getting over the fact that just because you are a stud football player in high school in no way guarantees you will be a stud athlete in college. That also applies to the transition from college to the NFL.

He looked promising as a FR, then had problems with the classroom and missed spring drills. He never made a real impact after that. Were the coaches picking on him or were the players ahead of him better? Looking at the record for the past two years it is hard to think that the coaches would have had better talent sitting on the bench and not letting them play.

What's the story? Why does he feel he was treated unfairly? Will this have a significant impact on the team?

221938[/snapback]

Who said he was mistreated or has a problem witt any coaches? Link?

ITAT elite uber double secret we pay 10 dollars a month so we are the most important people in the world and have all the answers cause we have 3000 posts say he had issues with Gibbs.

What's the story? Why does he feel he was treated unfairly? Will this have a significant impact on the team?

221938[/snapback]

222005[/snapback]

Try this link. According to his father, he felt "like he wasn't reated fairly."

LINK

I hate that it didn't work out but wish him good luck in the future. It will be interesting to see where he winds up. According to this article could be UT or UGA.

221938[/snapback]

222005[/snapback]

Try this link. According to his father, he felt "like he wasn't reated fairly."

LINK

I hate that it didn't work out but wish him good luck in the future. It will be interesting to see where he winds up. According to this article could be UT or UGA.

222039[/snapback]

I just heard he had real academic problems and was not likely to ever make it at Auburn. I think Tubbs did him a real favor by giving him his release.

if the academic thing is true, he'll have a next to impossible time getting on at uga (step above auburn academically). ut is right there on the same level.

personally, i hope he does really well anywhere he goes. i thought gibbs did him an injustice burying him on the depth chart when our safeties were struggling so much at the end of the year. if there was more to it that never went public, fine i trust our coaches to uphold the academic standards they've set. but if it was just a personality conflict between gibbs and bell, i think we're going to find out that tony was a bigger loss than david gibbs. i think he's going to be a stud somewhere.

if the academic thing is true, he'll have a next to impossible time getting on at uga (step above auburn academically). ut is right there on the same level.

personally, i hope he does really well anywhere he goes. i thought gibbs did him an injustice burying him on the depth chart when our safeties were struggling so much at the end of the year. if there was more to it that never went public, fine i trust our coaches to uphold the academic standards they've set. but if it was just a personality conflict between gibbs and bell, i think we're going to find out that tony was a bigger loss than david gibbs. i think he's going to be a stud somewhere.

222136[/snapback]

If the problem was Gibbs, why would he leave now with Muschamp coming in?

Archived