Loose Change 2nd Edition

Bottomfeeder

auburnmap.gif

226156[/snapback]

"Neocons are incapable of debate, because they don’t believe in it. Neocons rely on disinformation and deceit to impose their agenda."

"Neocons do not believe in the US Constitution, civil liberties, the separation of powers, or the Geneva Conventions. According to published reports, President Bush described the Constitution as "a scrap of paper." Bush’s attorney general, vice president, and secretary of defense have openly defended the Bush administration’s practice of torture, violations of habeas corpus, and illegal spying. These high officials, in violation of their oath of office, have openly declared that Bush, as commander-in-chief, is above the law."

"Neocons are Jacobins. They are a foreign import and do not share our American values. Neocons are a grave danger to the United States and to the world. Neocons have led America into two gratuitous on-going wars that cannot be won, and they are determined to lead us into more wars. It is our duty to defend our country and to oppose these evil people."

A Collapsing Presidency

by Paul Craig Roberts

http://www.lewrockwell.com/roberts/roberts156.html

;):au:

You guys voted in the Neocons, not conservatives. How could you be so irresponsible?

http://www.newamericancentury.org/

"Neocons are incapable of debate, because they don’t believe in it. Neocons rely on disinformation and deceit to impose their agenda."

"Neocons do not believe in the US Constitution, civil liberties, the separation of powers, or the Geneva Conventions. According to published reports, President Bush described the Constitution as "a scrap of paper." Bush’s attorney general, vice president, and secretary of defense have openly defended the Bush administration’s practice of torture, violations of habeas corpus, and illegal spying. These high officials, in violation of their oath of office, have openly declared that Bush, as commander-in-chief, is above the law."

"Neocons are Jacobins. They are a foreign import and do not share our (Too bad it is not everyone else's) American values. Neocons are a grave danger to the United States and to the world. Neocons have led America into two gratuitous on-going wars that cannot be won (Retreat and Defeat?), and they are determined to lead us into more wars. ( Not me!) It is our duty to defend our country and to oppose these (Why wouldnt you defend us from ALL evil people?) evil people."

I guess that I am therefore not a neocon. NTTAWWT... ;)

226194[/snapback]

No, you are probably not, but Rummy, Wolfowitz, Feith and Cheney are all Neocons, and were once apart of the Project For The New Amercian Century (PNAC).

Bush was in the mailroom the entire time.

The Mideast: Neocons on the Line

A growing number of critics on Capitol Hill and around the world are questioning the Bush administration’s credibility—and its assumptions—as never before.

By Michael Hirsh

Newsweek

Monday 23 June 2003

http://www.truthout.org/docs_03/061603H.shtml

226194[/snapback]

No, you are probably not, but Rummy, Wolfowitz, Feith and Cheney are all Neocons, and were once apart of the Project For The New Amercian Century (PNAC).

Bush was in the mailroom the entire time.

The Mideast: Neocons on the Line

A growing number of critics on Capitol Hill and around the world are questioning the Bush administration’s credibility—and its assumptions—as never before.

By Michael Hirsh

Newsweek

Monday 23 June 2003

Yeah, because the rest of the world has such a stunning track record on ...well, everything, that it's the authority on all matters. Point is, Bush isn't going about ' business as usual ' , and for that alone, should be commended.

Archived