AU Nation Summer Tailgate Extravaganza

It looks a though we have interest in having a mid summer Tailgate Party in the Birmingham area. Therefore, always looking for a reason to watch Auburmn Football, drink some cold beer, and grill some good food, I will be hosting this event on Saturday June 24th. As the date gets closer we will set a time ( probably around noon ).

I will need help in getting some good game tapes or dvd's to throw on the big screen. If everyone agrees to make it BYOB, I will take care of all the food. We will have burgers brats, and dogs.

I think it sounds fun and may help pass the time as we wait on opening day.

I live in Gardendale, which is about 15 minutes north of downtown, so it should be convenient for all in the B'ham area. Only a short 1 & 1/2 hour drive from Huntsville if some of you north Alabama guys want to join in.

Please let me know if you will be attending so that I can make sure and have enough food.

War Eagle!!!!!!!!!!

I would be ALL OVER this if I didn't live 4 hours away.

But I appreciate the invite to free food. It pains me to have to turn that sort of invitation down.

Maybe if I can get bammanmr to drive. hmmmmmm.....

I might just have to drive up from Auburn this summer if summer school has become too boring. I'm not sure how active Auburn will be this summer as this is my first time staying and taking classes.

I'm there, I will bring along that waitress from On Tap along with a few fellow Alum's B)

• 2 weeks later...

I live in G'Dale as well........Count Me In, I haven't seen anyone, except for Jumbo, that Chats on this Friggin' Awesome Board.....So I'll be there......And I'll make my Special Rotel Cheese Dip, and I'll bring some chips......I'll make Two Things of it, because It Will go Fast...

I live in G'Dale as well........Count Me In, I haven't seen anyone, except for Jumbo, that Chats on this Friggin' Awesome Board.....So I'll be there......And I'll make my Special Rotel Cheese Dip, and I'll bring some chips......I'll make Two Things of it, because It Will go Fast...

236400[/snapback]

Awesome :cheer:

Guest Tigrinum Major
whoa whoa whoa, which on tap, and which waitress, chances are i know her. hey i have a dvr that has most of the 2004 season on it. i could bring that over

234813[/snapback]

The one by Saint Vincent's. I don't remember her name. She was young and good looking, not that that narrows it down much. I believe she had dark hair and wore glasses.

I am not going to be able to make this one. I have to be in Tuscaloosa that weekend for a JUCO basketball officials' camp. Anyone want me to pass along any messages to Coach Gottfried?

I am not going to be able to make this one. 

It was kind of up in the air, but now I am definitely going.

I am not going to be able to make this one. 

It was kind of up in the air, but now I am definitely going.

236448[/snapback]

hahaha, Burned :P

well lookslike i cant make it... i have a wedding that saturday....<sigh> pisses me off too....

Better than having one this Saturday. At least they were smart enough to not schedule one on a long weekend!

236400[/snapback]

The dip will go fast.......or will we have to go fast after eating it??.......I love a good rotel

236400[/snapback]

The dip will go fast.......or will we have to go fast after eating it??.......I love a good rotel

237155[/snapback]

Both....... :lol::blink:

• 3 weeks later...
Ill bring the Charmin "Jumbo" roll :roflol:

237224[/snapback]

:roflol::roflol::roflol: :huh: :blink::puke:

237232[/snapback]

Impregnated with Aloe-vera please. Don't want any of you guys having to type standing up.

Whew. No knives at this one. Sounds safe. Wish I were closer.

Wife and I are thinking about it. Be my last weekend to party for awhile.

Nevermind..count us out. May have plans with my 14 year old daughter that weekend. I have to take those opportunities when I can get them. All of you with teenagers or have raised teenagers know exactly what I mean.

I am sorry to report that I wll not be able to attend what will sure to be an interesting outing! It appears that I have been drafted to go to Valdosta Friday and invoke my furniture moving skills for the majority of the weekend.

I am sorry to report that I wll not be able to attend what will sure to be an interesting outing!  It appears that I have been drafted to go to Valdosta Friday and invoke my furniture moving skills for the majority of the weekend.

241574[/snapback]

Remember...lift with the legs, not the back.

:poke:

I am sorry to report that I wll not be able to attend what will sure to be an interesting outing!  It appears that I have been drafted to go to Valdosta Friday and invoke my furniture moving skills for the majority of the weekend.

241574[/snapback]

Remember...lift with the legs, not the back.

:poke:

241582[/snapback]

and stay off your knee's! :roflol:

That really hurts AWK......Especially since you have been giving so much personal instruction on how to do that.

Archived