Washington State - - Sept. 2, 2006

AUHansel

Ask UGA fans if their purpose is to win 9 games and lose to UF every year and lose to AU every other year.

235426[/snapback]

If it means winning the East 3 of every 4 years and the SEC 2 of every 4 years and finishing in the AP top 10 four out of every five years...the answer from everyone's mouth would be

"Yes"

235446[/snapback]

The term "owned" comes to mind.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think our Georgia Tech loss was due to a rare slip in game plan by Al Borges because he wasn't quite sure how our post-Jason/Caddy/Ronnie offense would run.  Everbody makes mistakes, but CAB makes very few and he won't do it again.

The Wisconsin loss was an embarrassment that I attribute to our players reading their own press and not coming prepared to play.  Hopefully they've learned their lesson and won't do that again either.  I don't expect us to win by any ridiculous margin, but I don't expect us to be seriously threatened by WSU.

235405[/snapback]

G THug game...

2/3 on AL

1/3 on officials

Guest Tigrinum Major

G THug game...

2/3 on AL

1/3 on officials

235757[/snapback]

Your continued complaints about the officials nine months removed from this game sickens me.

G THug game...

2/3 on AL

1/3 on officials

235757[/snapback]

Your continued complaints about the officials nine months removed from this game sickens me.

235774[/snapback]

It does me too....

Archived