Big Ben out of the hospital

jumbo

I'm glad he survived the wreck and hope for a complete recovery but he's a boob for not wearing a helmet.

I'm glad he survived the wreck and hope for a complete recovery but he's a boob for not wearing a helmet.

240895[/snapback]

Big fat word. You think his agent had a coronary when he heard?

Big fat word.  You think his agent had a coronary when he heard?

240902[/snapback]

Are you kidding? The entire city of Pittsburg almost shut down!

He said in a statement he didn't believe it would happen to him. Isn't that what everyone always says? This is a very serious matter, but I find it funny when people say it won't happen to me and the it does and then they find God. Silly. He will probably make this his mission now to get everyone to wear a helmet and his sob story will be, "I thought it wouldn't happen to me, but it did and now I know what's best for everyone". I would never get on a motorcycle without a helmet to begin with. You are just asking for trouble to ride 50 plus miles an hour with no helmet.

At least he learned the lesson without losing his life, something alot of people are not fortunate to have done in his situation. I like how he is saying if he ever rides again, he will wear a helmet. I think I see a clause added to his contract now that will probably keep him off a motorcycle period. He wan't need to worry about a helmet then.

The title had to do with how the accident will change the Nfl from now on! Every new contract will include a clause about riding motorcycles!

Guest Tigrinum Major
The title had to do with how the accident will change the Nfl from now on! Every new contract will include a clause about riding motorcycles!

240964[/snapback]

Most already do. Ben fought to keep it out of his. He "won".

Archived