If I Wasn't An Auburn Fan.....

boddatiger99

I know, I know, hard to imagine. But, I'm curious to know who you guys would support if our beloved Tigers were not around...and, why?

Please don't panic. This is just a "what if" scenario. Your answer in no way degrades your loyalty to The Loveliest Village on The Plains.

War Eagle. Thanks for participating.

Jonathan - Class of 99

I usually will root for the team that will benefit auburn the most by winning. in 2004, everyone predicted a oklahoma usc matchup, so my team for that year was texas a&m and ok st. last season, arkansas became my team, but they fell 20 yards short of beating lsu. this year, my team will be michigan and penn st. to beat ohio st.. i again will be rooting for ok st. and a&m in hopes they can beat the media darling sooners.

My dad went to Georgia Tech and has had season tickets forever it seems, so I pull for GT all the time except for that first game ('05) where I stayed neutral...

(I live in the north Atlanta metro area and with no family/friend connections to AU, I didn't really look into coming here. AU didn't come onto my college radar until the January of my senior yr in H.S., so up until last season, I paid exclusive attention to GT)

Forgive Me. ;)

<in my best Russian accent>Ahem, az zee poe-lit-e-cul officer / commissar of zis site I must inform you all zat Moscow (read Auburn) wood not approve of zis thread. I suugest a mod lock it immediately.

At any rate,

Texas - you'd just have to live in TX to understand

Texas A&M - got cousins that went there, gf's sister and bro-in-law went there.

West Point - Even though a peewee team could beat them I still have to root for the Black Knights for obvious reason.

Georgia

I was born (south fulton hospital) and raised here in Atlanta. My mom was born and raised in Athens so all of my family (except my dad) are UGAlies. So I guess I would be by default. Thank god, I saved myself in 1994 when I moved to the promised land (AU not AL) and completed my degree there.

Racin Russ

Georgia

I think the two schools and their fans are very similar. I've always had a great time at AU/UGA games.

On a related note, there is no better match of uniforms as when UGA comes to The Plains in their road white jerseys and we're in home blues. Classic matchup.

Guest Tigrinum Major
On a related note, there is no better match of uniforms as when UGA comes to The Plains in their road white jerseys and we're in home blues.  Classic matchup.

241198[/snapback]

Can you give me some advice on track lighting and window treatments?

Major, it really depends on whether your talking about going traditional, contemporary or transitional. Sometimes though, you can just explore the middle ground between traditional and contemporary styling.

Whatever you choose, it must reflect your own, personal style. I'd be happy to help but either way, I would advise acquiring the services of an experienced design professional.

Call me.

Georgia followed by Clemson in a close second. Never had anything but a great time around the dawgs from Athens.

Growing up in Nothern Virginia, I'd probably be a Hokie fan at this time. Other than that I was a Notre Dame fan as a youngster after having read a biography on Knute Rockne, but really think they are over-rated and over-conceited at this time.

I would have to say Va Tech.

interesting to see so many georgia answers... that is mine also. if uga had my grad program i would really look into it. while they are the 2nd biggest rival it's more of a brotherly kind of thing. similar schools, similar fans, always a good time.

Florida.. I use to watch them a lot back in the mid-late 90s and early 2000s... They were always 2nd to Auburn.. of course I always hated the games against them, cause they are tough dudes. ;)

Va tech- have always loved the uni's

Notre Dame- the movie Rudy made me cry.......did I say that?

TCU- I liked the Mascot

Slippery Rock- there mascot is the Rockets!

Penn State........Freakin' Beautiful Campus.

Vanderbilt........Love their Unis and I always pull for the Underdawgs....unless of course they're WAU (Western Auburn University, aka 'bammer), which seems like every year, atleast twice.......Then I pull for whoever they play against.

ND........Awesome Unis, Rudy, and their History makes 'bammer's look like Six Month Old Milk.....stinky, lumpy, and Dumpster bound.

Akron......Come on, who doesn't Love a Kangaroo.......Fear The Roos, baby.

Toledo.....we were called the Rockets in High School, so I've gotta give some props to the Rocket Nation, Ya Mean.

Oregon State.......Beavers.....Nuf said, plus Kick Arse unis.

Hawaii.......Ummm what happens in Hawaii, stays in Hawaii. Beautiful Stadium. Sweet Unis.

My bad.......you said 2nd Favorite.

If I wasn't an Auburn Fan..........I'd be Dead

Archived