If I Wasn't An Auburn Fan.....

boddatiger99

Southern Miss

Jeff Bower is starting his 16th season with the Golden' Eagles. No one else can boast 12 straight winning seasons in football. They have been to bowl games 9 out of the last 10 years. The school motto is, "Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime." Southern Miss isn't afraid to play in Tuscaloosa, Lincoln Nebraska, Gainesville, Knoxville, etc. Corky Palmer has been on W. 4th Street for over 10 years. His baseball team is on the rise big time. With 4 straight regional appearances and 1 regional at Pete Taylor, baseball has generated Top 15 in total attendance in the nation the last 3 years. They have won 39 or more games the last 4 years. Larry Eustacy (2001 NCAA Coach of the Year with Iowa State) is the head coach in basketball recruiting players from the likes of Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Florida, and Iowa to come down to Hattiesburg. Something special is about to happen at Southern Miss in men's and women's basketball. Joye-Lee McNelis, who led Memphis to the Final 4 a few years ago, is starting her 3rd season with the Lady Eagles. In her 2nd season in the Green House, the Lady Eagles finished 3rd in C-USA, and was 1 game away from playing for the conference title in the C-USA Tournament. I drive past the Southern Miss campus atleast 10 times a day. I look at the "The Rock" everyday, for some of you, that's M.M. Roberts Stadium. Southern Miss is who I would pull for.

New Mexico

Hawaii

Fresno State

Arizona State

Ok... I like longshots....

241292[/snapback]

I forgot about Fresno st. For a school that was nobody 7 years ago, they have really made a name for themselves because they don't refuse anybody. They usually play ball the right way and are consistently in games where they are physically overmatched, but Pat Hill puts in an outstanding game plan. Always fun to watch them try an knock off a big dog.

Georgia Tech...in high school they were my second favorite school and they still are. They had a great baseball program and a good engineering school just like Auburn. I wanted to do both of those things, so they were a natural pick for me besides AU.

Wichita State was my third favorite. Their baseball team was a national powerhouse back in the 80s and early 90s.

1. University of Virginia

2. University of North Carolina

3. Notre Dame

4. Georgia

5. Vanderbilt

UGA???? :puke: I know you can pick as you want...but your third pick might as well be Bama in my book. I catch more flak from Bulldog fans as much as the Bamars.In my opinion they're the Bama of the East.

I've always admired the late 80's early nines Fla St.

NCST- I have always like watching the Wolfpack on tv for some reason.

UNC- Gorgeous stadium in the pines and the tar heel blue is eye catching

GaTech- Watched them all the time when Joe Hamilton played

LSU- Tiger Stadium nuff said

Miami. I've got a lot of 'Cane fans in my family so I always root for them unless a UM win hurts Bama.

I tried, but I CAN'T imagine a world without Auburn, and I CAN"T be anything but an Auburn Man.

wde

It would have to be Georgia Then AIR FORCE... my inlaws live in colorado springs and exactly across I-25 from the Academy ....The Planes flying over durning pre game and the Thunderbirds at graduation....You cant beat it. that feeling give me goose bumps just like every time i see an eagle fly around Jordan-Hare....

WDE

Florida, cause I lived in West Palm Beach in the 50's...and I like them then....

:au::homer:

Archived