Did Sheila buy Tuberville a present for Father's

Considering Tuberville is 3-0 against Sheila, we all know Tuberville is Sheila's daddy. I wonder what kind of Father's day present Sheila bought for Tuberville? I guess the best Father's day present for Tuberville is knowing Sheila is still the head coach in Tuscaloser. :lol:

Considering Tuberville is 3-0 against Sheila, we all know Tuberville is Sheila's daddy. I wonder what kind of Father's day present Sheila bought for Tuberville? I guess the best Father's day present for Tuberville is knowing Sheila is still the head coach in Tuscaloser. :lol:

241740[/snapback]

Yesterday was Father's Day - not to be confused with Diddy's Day, which falls on November 18 this year. (I hear Mikey's present this year will complete a set for Tubs!)

He probably just got him a nice little Father's Day Card..........Reads "Happy F'N Father's Day F'N Coach F'N Tuber F'N ville.....I F'N hope your season F'N goes according to F'N plan......I can't wait to F'N see yall down here at your New F'N Stadium Tuberville Denny's Stadium........maybe one day I can F'N get a F'N nosebleed section named after me, I'm crossing my F'N fingers.....maybe my biological father can buy the section for me. Oh Well,

Happy F'N Fathers Day,"

Dad

Guest Tigrinum Major

Why did Shula sign the profanity laced card "Dad"?

Pardon me for clarity's sake, but that made absolutely no sense.

I admt it, I laughed.

But I do think it's funny how y'all were ready to run 'ol Ears off in the middle of the night a couple of years ago but now he's the second coming.

I admt it, I laughed.

But I do think it's funny how y'all were ready to run 'ol Ears off in the middle of the night a couple of years ago but now he's the second coming.

241996[/snapback]

He went 13-0 in 2004, and his record is 22-3 over the last two years. I guess that will make a coach seem like the second coming.

I admt it, I laughed.

241996[/snapback]

He went 13-0 in 2004, and his record is 22-3 over the last two years. I guess that will make a coach seem like the second coming.

242000[/snapback]

He's in the midst of a good run. I know that.

I just think it's funny how one day ya hate em... the next day you love em. That way with all coaches really.....

I admt it, I laughed.

241996[/snapback]

242000[/snapback]

I just think it's funny how one day ya hate em... the next day you love em. That way with all coaches really.....

242046[/snapback]

.....unless you're Penn State or Florida State.

I admt it, I laughed.

241996[/snapback]

242000[/snapback]

242046[/snapback]

If I remember correctly, it was the efforts of the majority of the fans that made the administration back off the firing of TT. I don't recall the majority of fans ever "hating" him.

If I remember correctly, it was the efforts of the majority of the fans that made the administration back off the firing of TT.  I don't recall the majority of fans ever "hating" him.

242048[/snapback]

Exactimundo........I for one liked Coach Tubs when he was at Ole Piss.........Wanna know why?.........Because, he took risks and I love a coach that has faith in his offense to get that 4th and 20. Sometimes I did think he went for it a little to much, but for the most part I Loved It.........He coached the way I play NCAA on PS2. And to make my point clearer..........Coach Tuberville is coach sheila's Daddy, Period, end of discussion. War "BY GOD" Eagle

I admt it, I laughed.

241996[/snapback]

242000[/snapback]

242046[/snapback]

If I remember correctly, it was the efforts of the majority of the fans that made the administration back off the firing of TT. I don't recall the majority of fans ever "hating" him.

242048[/snapback]

Amen brother! The president and SID lost their jobs over that incident. The entire AU family rose up in outrage over the way that was handled. I don't think you could find anyone who said they hated Tuberville. His one mistake was the way he filled the OC job in 2003. That didn't work out well and now he has rectified it by hiring the best OC in the game. Now he has the best DC, also.

We don't say that CTT doesn't have his faults (taking certain opponents lightly), but I believe that the VAST majority of AU people love him and have stuck with him from the beginning.

I admt it, I laughed.

241996[/snapback]

You use "y'all" in a strange way. There were 4 guys on a plane vs. almost the entire AU family.

Guess who won?

I admt it, I laughed.

241996[/snapback]

242000[/snapback]

242046[/snapback]

242048[/snapback]

Amen brother! The president and SID lost their jobs over that incident. The entire AU family rose up in outrage over the way that was handled. I don't think you could find anyone who said they hated Tuberville. His one mistake was the way he filled the OC job in 2003. That didn't work out well and now he has rectified it by hiring the best OC in the game. Now he has the best DC, also.

We don't say that CTT doesn't have his faults (taking certain opponents lightly), but I believe that the VAST majority of AU people love him and have stuck with him from the beginning.

242169[/snapback]

That's why the 2003 season barely bothered me. It was so obvious to me that all we needed was an OC and we'd be gold, as demonstrated by the following year. I never have understood why the four guys on the plane (and the owner of the plane) couldn't see that, but most of the Auburn Nation did.

Archived