Send a birthday card to "W"

Why are you showing tombstones from WW2 ? :huh:

Where's al Zarqawi's grave site ? Wonder what he's thinking about now.

Why are you showing tombstones from WW2 ?  :huh:

Where's al Zarqawi's grave site ? Wonder what he's thinking about now.

245097[/snapback]

For illustration purposes only, from another websyte, webcite, websyt, websiet or webseit. I didn't want to show the real thing because some here cannot face the truth.

Zarqawi, huh? I don't think he is thinking right now. Thinking requires a chemical process within a human brain. He maybe wondering though. Wondering where the hell those virgins are, and who sent horrid looking demons?

250px-Schongauer_Anthony.jpg

But, really, our government made him seem to be more than just a bombshell away. Who cares? They'll always be able to find boogeymen with which to scare the sheeple into submission. Then kill them to look like the heroes they have always dreamed of being. It's too bad they'll always be cowardly chickenhawks who would rather see common folks die instead of their breed, in order to line their pockets with our future income taxes. Just keep voting Republican instead of conservative, and we will always have enemies.

1984, good book.

"North Korea in action. LMAO! Wrong war at the wrong time." Those dumb@$$es in Washington couldn't close an umbrella.

ICBMs, I don't know. This is not good.

Have a happy fourth, dreamers.

BF...your ramblings are becoming more..well, um, rambling.

For illustration purposes only, from another websyte, webcite, websyt, websiet or webseit. I didn't want to show the real thing because some here cannot face the truth

And what truth would that be? That more soliders died on the morning of Dec 7, 1941 than in 3 yrs of battle in Iraq? Or that more civillians died here in the US on the morning of Sept. 11, 2001 than...yeah, you get the picture.

Zarqawi, huh? I don't think he is thinking right now. Thinking requires a chemical process within a human brain. He maybe wondering though. Wondering where the hell those virgins are, and who sent horrid looking demons?

Can't admit that a evil human was taken down by the US military, huh? Makes me wonder.

But, really, our government made him seem to be more than just a bombshell away. Who cares? They'll always be able to find boogeymen with which to scare the sheeple into submission. Then kill them to look like the heroes they have always dreamed of being. It's too bad they'll always be cowardly chickenhawks who would rather see common folks die instead of their breed, in order to line their pockets with our future income taxes. Just keep voting Republican instead of conservative, and we will always have enemies.

Don't have to look very far to see where those boogeymen are. They're real, and your ignorance of the very real threat is nothing more than sad. It's too good that brave Americans have the spine to stand up and kill these b*****ds instead of appease and retreat, like some would have us do. Your 'breed' remark is incomprehensible, so I won't even attempt to sink to your level. I haven't the meds for that. Maybe you shouldn't have any either.

Archived