I think Bamer's QB is a concern

Bottomfeeder

Watching the end of bammer's demise in the 2005 Iron Bowl did bring concern for 2006. The QB that replaced the tackling dummy did perform well against a tired Auburn defense. I believe there should be much more pressure on the UAT QB this year, thus breaking the 2005 record of 12 sacks.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What...are you doubting the next great bammer QB?

John Boy Walton will undoubtedly be the next coming of Joe Willie.

:roflol:

Sarah Jessica Parker will win , at least, three Hesman Trophies....Right? :lol::poke:

Sarah Jessica Parker will win , at least, three Hesman Trophies....Right? :lol:   :poke:

245208[/snapback]

He can still get four! Once Reggie Bush's trophy is rescinded by the DAC, it could be awarded retroactively for the stirring near-comeback in the fourth quarter against Auburn.

With a name like Jay Barker Wilson, he's sure to take 'em back to the Sugar Bowl..... :lol:

Sarah Jessica Parker will win , at least, three Hesman Trophies....Right? :lol:   :poke:

245208[/snapback]

LOL....Does that make Courtney Cox the better gal? :big:

You guys seem awfully concerned about our quarterback. But, then, you're awfully concerned about all things Bama, aren't you?

You guys seem awfully concerned about our quarterback. But, then, you're awfully concerned about all things Bama, aren't you?

245451[/snapback]

I like laughing and making fun of Bammer off the field. On the field, Im not that concerned about Bammer. We have owned Bammer in recent years. I doubt that will change in the next few years.

245451[/snapback]

con·cern [ kən súrn ]

noun (plural con·cerns)

Definition:

1. worry: worry, or a cause of worry

His condition is giving rise to concern.

2. caring feelings: a feeling of worry, compassion, sympathy, or regard for somebody or something

By definition, an Auburn fan would be making statements that Wilson is a clear cut winner or one of the best QB's in the SEC-Country and will lead Alabama to many victories.

Because I see nothing close to the above statement, there must not be any concern.

However, I have witnessed this...

mock·er·y [ mókəree ]

noun

Definition:

1. scorn: words or behavior intended to make somebody or something look silly or ridiculous

2. something inadequate: something that is ridiculously inadequate or wholly unsuccessful

I guess some posters on this forum are outright mockers!

245451[/snapback]

I humbly accept the SEC to be the most competitive conference, and bammer's tradition of excellence is always a concern of mine. Overconfidence in our program is considered a liability, and should not be taken as a sign weakness, but rather, one of concern.

We, at Auburn, have tremendous faith in our team's ability to overcome all obstacles on the field and in life. Therefore, our football program, as with all of our collegiate programs, should reflect the Heart of Auburn University and mirror that Spirit.

Here at Auburn, we do NOT want to be considered "overrated", nor do we wish to be considered "BACK" FROM WHEREVER. We have always been and will remain the people of Auburn.

WAR DAMN EAGLE FOREVER!

http://kelli.prblogs.org/

In 2001, Alabama was leading Auburn in wins over the past 65 games played. Alabama had won 38 games, Auburn had won 27 games and the 1907 game was called a tie.  Although Auburn is making a comeback with wins in the past 4 consecutive years. 

Not only did the tigers win the game, Brandon Cox passed for two first-half touchdowns and the Tigers sacked Alabama senior quarterback 11 times, with seven being in the first half that created a minus 51-yards.  All of the Auburn fans stared chanting “overrated” at Alabama and by the 4th quarter the fans started shaking their keys telling the Crimson Tide to go home.

WAR DAMN EAGLE FOREVER!

245451[/snapback]

con·cern [ kən súrn ]

noun (plural con·cerns)

Definition:

2. caring feelings: a feeling of worry, compassion, sympathy, or regard for somebody or something

245458[/snapback]

Well, yes, I'm concerned. Since I hate to see any human being suffer, I worry about JPW having to take a brutal Ironbowl beat-down like Brodie did last year! :rolleyes:

You guys are pretty pathetic, You are to scared to let me post because you know that everything that I and all SEC fanbases say about yall are true(classless,tactless,TRASH). Try this, GROW UP!!!! The best part of college football is the rivalry and you guys are to childish or stupid to to fire back with anything more than "4 in a row" so you delete and edit my post like little 4th graders......Real mature!!! You guys really are the BLEMISH of the SEC

245451[/snapback]

con·cern [ kən súrn ]

noun (plural con·cerns)

Definition:

245458[/snapback]

Well, yes, I'm concerned. Since I hate to see any human being suffer, I worry about JPW having to take a brutal Ironbowl beat-down like Brodie did last year! :rolleyes:

245475[/snapback]

Naw, man. We done made sum o-line a-jusmunts. :thumbsup:

In 2005, your d-line did all game what LSU did the second half against Bama. Crashed the middle. With JB Closner gone and a senior rookie at center, the Tide's o-line was weak. Closner was definitely the anchor. Your defensive coaches saw the weakness and exploited it. Whupped Bama's butt, and I've said that on several occasions.

If Antoine Caldwell, who replaced Taylor Britt (who replaced Closner), performs this season as he did in the bowl game against Texas Tech, our o-line should be okay. Whether it can stop your d-line is another question that will be answered in November. Personally, I hope both teams are undefeated when we meet.

Guest Tigrinum Major

245208[/snapback]

LOL....Does that make Courtney Cox the better gal? :big:

245395[/snapback]

I have to admit, that was semi-clever.

Well played.

Guest Tigrinum Major
Who says I want to be an LSU fan? before I hear the predictable BS(4 in a row) chew on this, THE University won 9 in a row before.......

245495[/snapback]

Was that before or after you were born?

Who says I want to be an LSU fan? before I hear the predictable BS(4 in a row) chew on this, THE University won 9 in a row before.......

245495[/snapback]

Was that before or after you were born?

245497[/snapback]

Wow, trying to compare a 9-game streak that ended 25 years ago to a current and active 4-game streak? You should be slapped for playing that weak smack.

You guys will be living on this streak for years to come and long after Tubby has jumped ship to the Big 12 or ACC as he is already looking to do.

245501[/snapback]

Wow, that was desperate.

Pass it over this way by the way B)

You guys will be living on this streak for years to come and long after Tubby has jumped ship to the Big 12 or ACC as he is already looking to do.

245501[/snapback]

And the spirit of TurderInsider is alive and well. You bammies and your dumbass rumors crack me up. Have you upgraded your tin foil hat to stainless steel yet? Might be a good idea. It'll protect that soft spot on top of your head.

Guest Tigrinum Major

245501[/snapback]

You're talking smack about a streak that ended 25 years ago and from which you are currently 7 coaches removed.

You're not very smart, are you?

Archived