Choose your Starting Offensive Line-up

AWK

Thanks for the info vatz. I never knew that those guys played Minor league ball while they were playing college football.

I'm wondering why the NCAA will let them do that (Minor League Baseball is a profesional sport) and wouldn't let the guy from Colorado participate in the Pro Snow Boarding?

Thanks for the info vatz. I never knew that those guys played Minor league ball while they were playing college football.

I'm wondering why the NCAA will let them do that (Minor League Baseball is a profesional sport) and wouldn't let the guy from Colorado participate in the Pro Snow Boarding?

245557[/snapback]

I think it had to do with endorsements and something of that nature... Most of your Pro Snow Boarders get paid by people who sponsor them. Just a guess though.

245557[/snapback]

Its because if you are a professional in another sport, you are receiving a salary for that sport only. Jeremy Bloom was receiving endorsments, not a salary. Had he been employed by a certain entity for the specific reason of only skiing, then he would have been OK.

The fascist NCAA determined that his popularity in football could have increased his endorsements, therfore getting paid to play football.

This thread has gone this far and no one has mentioned Marshawn Lynch from Cal? Forget Peterson, I'd rather take Lynch...dude is 220-225lbs with jets, moves, and vision. His running style is also less taxing than Peterson's, who runs too upright and faces injury concerns.

This thread has gone this far and no one has mentioned Marshawn Lynch from Cal?  Forget Peterson, I'd rather take Lynch...dude is 220-225lbs with jets, moves, and vision.  His running style is also less taxing than Peterson's, who runs too upright and faces injury concerns.

245630[/snapback]

I agree. Out of the top 5 running backs next year, I think he is the 3rd best.

Archived