Keys thread from ITAT

DKW 86

http://mb19.scout.com/fauburnfrm2.showMess...ID=124945.topic

KEYS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I freaking hate when I lose mine. Anyone else always losing their keys?

Yeah..... I lost mine 4    times today.....

I hate it 4 you!

Indeed ...

Laissez les bon temps rouler

I keep 4getting where mine are as well.

4 crying out loud, are ya'll getting alzheimer's? because ya'll seem so 4getful. 

bammer lost their bank {LY} and their keys in same year. That is a real bummer. 

How un4tunate.

My key chain fits on my thumb.

I hang mine in my hall. 

You guys are letting the board down..

That was hilarious.... :big:

The guy died brutally...class act those ITAT posters are.

245977[/snapback]

BG, I despise your alma mater. You and I have had tiffs for many months on here. But I gotta say, you make more sense with each passing post. Thanks for pointing out several of the absolutely classless Auburn fans on here. There are many on both sides, but some of the things I read on both sides of the boards are unbelievably classless.

245977[/snapback]

BG, I despise your alma mater. You and I have had tiffs for many months on here. But I gotta say, you make more sense with each passing post. Thanks for pointing out several of the absolutely classless Auburn fans on here. There are many on both sides, but some of the things I read on both sides of the boards are unbelievably classless.

245987[/snapback]

I thought the keys thing was clever and almost funny. But the poking at Logan Young thing was just over the top.

Youll never see me get mad at good natured ribbing. Lord knows I can take it...been here long enough to get thick skin :)

Did LY die brutally or accidentaly? BG do you know something you're not telling us? have you been to Memphis with some Machine cronies?? for some payback??

Attack.....Of the Killer Salads.....

Look, LY did die. Nothing on this thread was ever meant to be ugly about a dead man. I bet if logan saw it he would probably laugh about it.

Besides, all the thread said was:

"bammer lost their bank {LY}"

Where was the slam in that? Someone please tell me? Whatever you want to say. LY was convicted, and was serving his sentence out. I think there is a little bit of animous here is all. No one said a thing about Prothro, etc in a ugly bein. Everything was totally tongue-in-cheek and for all intents funny.

Where was the slam in that? Someone please tell me? Whatever you want to say. LY was convicted, and was serving his sentence out. I think there is a little bit of animous here is all. No one said a thing about Prothro, etc n a ugly bein. Everything was totally tongue-in-cheek and for all intents funny.

Yeah but Logan was disassociated years ago. The only thing that happened this year was LY dying quite violently in his home. And they were talking about losing him THIS year. I just figured they could be a little more clever and not highlight a guys death in their joke.

Where was the slam in that? Someone please tell me? Whatever you want to say. LY was convicted, and was serving his sentence out. I think there is a little bit of animous here is all. No one said a thing about Prothro, etc n a ugly bein. Everything was totally tongue-in-cheek and for all intents funny.

Yeah but Logan was disassociated years ago. The only thing that happened this year was LY dying quite violently in his home. And they were talking about losing him THIS year. I just figured they could be a little more clever and not highlight a guys death in their joke.

246125[/snapback]

Well, the ITAT folks have never been as clever as the WEN folks now have they? :big:

I must be a little slow on the uptake today - wth is this about?

Guest Tigrinum Major

Chris Key's dismissal from the Alabama football program and the alleged subsequent fallout of his loose lips.

Also, references to Logan Young and DJ Hall.

In other words, I'll take "Unfortunate Events That Led To Mike Shula's Demise" for $1000, Alex.

Chris Key's dismissal from the Alabama football program and the alleged subsequent fallout of his loose lips. 

Also, references to Logan Young and DJ Hall. 

In other words, I'll take "Unfortunate Events That Led To Mike Shula's Demise" for $1000, Alex.

246331[/snapback]

Would that mean that Keys and Hall would make it a Daily Double?

246331[/snapback]

And you get today's Daily Double!!!

*Sorry, somehow missed abrnfantac's post

Archived