Tuberville Gone

Ryan Sanders

This is what my dad told me that the guy at his work told him:

Tuberville is gone.

Petrino is in.

He might have told my dad when they were getting rid of him, but I don't know if he did or not.. and if he did, my dad didn't tell me.

Not knocking your dad or his co-employee, but that is exactly what Finebaum told me last night.

According to this AM Birmingham News, Walker still has not made up his mind. However, a "laundry list" of potential coaches were presented by the BN. i.e. Petrino, Jimbo Fisher, Patterson at TCU, et al. Walker also mentioned other factors to consider like $$$$$, quality of athletes, clean program, etc. Looks like this "SOAP OPERA" is hell bent on playing itself out, REGARDLESS of how we feel or anyone else. Still another example of the power and utter disregard to Auburn people by Lowder, Raines, Spina, Franklin, Walker and Housel. WDE!

My dad told me once: "Be good to the ladies son, and they'll be good to you".

My dad was wrong on that one , so maybe yours is here. Keep your fingers crossed.

My dad told me once: "Be good to the ladies son, and they'll be good to you".

My dad was wrong on that one , so maybe yours is here. Keep your fingers crossed.

My Mother told me that if I crossed my eyes they would stick "THAT" way.......

That explains a bunch........................

I don't know whats going to happen. Tubs first said he wasnt leaving. Bob petrino said he wasnt leaving. now tubs say its not up to him.

WARR EAGLE

People... We have a rule against posting these things without valid links to support them... how many threads of this do we need??

Archived