anyone having problems with NCAA 07?

PChamp119

The screen is shaking.... the stadium is registering 120+ decibels... 

You should have hit the left trigger and shut them up - home game bud!

:thumbsup:

250019[/snapback]

Hey, on a play like that.... I want it loud ;)

Quick question, which AI level are you guys playing on.

All-American seems like mine although I haven't tried Heisman level.

Quick question, which AI level are you guys playing on. 

All-American seems like mine although I haven't tried Heisman level.

250057[/snapback]

Tried Varsity.... Kenny Irons was like a wookie on steroids... and Cox could be compared to the best QB in the NFL hall of fame. I turned it to All-American and it seems to be doing alright.

Yeah I have a problem, my loving Wasabi Pea will not let me buy the game anymore. I very rarely play the X-Box we have...it collects dust more then it does anything else. I am not really into video games, but I do enjoy some of the sports games like the MLB and NCAA games. However, my wife thinks I spend way too much time playing the NCAA games when I get them. I only played it for 4-10 hours a day. :rolleyes: She has barred me from buying it this. I must focus on getting better and also focus on my schoolwork. <_< I think I married my mom sometimes. I also may have something to do with the fact that I bought the 2003 version while on our honeymoon. :D

Question......Is the fight song corrected this year???? I have yet to hear "War Eagle" yet on these games.

i play All american, i havent started playing career mode or dynasty mode yet im waitng for rosters to be posted so i download them of the internet and put them on the PS 2

Anyone else download rosters? I have to have my rosters, make's dynasty and online play more fun and in depth

WAR Eagle fight song not in the game and will never be in, because the University doesnt have the rights to the song some lady does, she wont let EA use the song unless they pay for it,

Kenny Irons grabs the pitch further down field.....Cox gets his brains knocked out in the process......breaks a tackle....scores for the game winner.

250012[/snapback]

Well thats just great man, describe it like it was a forward lateral.

Now were gonna have to listen to LSU fans that didn't see the game for the next 3 years come on here and talk about how vatz scored on a play the refs rigged..... nice man and thanks for the 3 years of headaches. :no::lol::D

After playing this game a lot, I finally like it. The kicking controls aren't as bad as I thought (I just needed someone to explain it to me better). I don't like the angle on kick returns, but I have returned 3 Punt Returns with Brad Lester so far.

How do you download the rosters??

Archived