No so fast Willie!!

mayonaise

I have heard rumors about :ua: and :lsu: want to speak with him, but I highly doubt those are much more than rumors. I really don’t think either school would even attempt to go after this kid. I know more than a few people in both fan bases that would explode with rage if they did bring him in at either place.

I have heard rumors about :ua: and :lsu: want to speak with him, but I highly doubt those are much more than rumors. I really don’t think either school would even attempt to go after this kid. I know more than a few people in both fan bases that would explode with rage if they did bring him in at either place.

250375[/snapback]

With their spin machine, bama could take him and convince the faithful he is the next Leroy Jordan.

250375[/snapback]

With their spin machine, bama could take him and convince the faithful he is the next Leroy Jordan.

250427[/snapback]

Yeah PT you have a point all we heard for a while is how Brodie was going to be the next snake, bird, kangaroo.... heck I can't even remember the animal now, but after the Iron Bowl and John Parker Michelle Wilson last minute drive :rolleyes: Brodie was never as good as Leroy Parker Wilson or whatever his name is. The spin machine works wonders, it would take no more than 24 - 36 hours before Willie would be the next "Biscuit"in their eyes. :roflol::poke:

250375[/snapback]

250427[/snapback]

Yeah PT you have a point all we heard for a while is how Brodie was going to be the next snake, bird, kangaroo.... heck I can't even remember the animal now, but after the Iron Bowl and John Parker Michelle Wilson last minute drive :rolleyes: Brodie was never as good as Leroy Parker Wilson or whatever his name is. The spin machine works wonders, it would take no more than 24 - 36 hours before Willie would be the next "Biscuit"in their eyes. :roflol::poke:

250467[/snapback]

Maybe Brodie "Possum" Croyle?

hardlife2.jpg

Archived