Kenny and david Irons...Great guys!

autigeremt

I wanted to make a comment regarding the Irons boys.

Class Act!!!

My wife and I, along with my 11 year old daughter went out to Chili's here in Auburn last night for dinner. While there, Kenny and David Irons stopped in with their "den mother" to eat. We were waiting to be seated when they came in, and the simple evening turned into a "comedic" and fun eve. Kenny and David began to give the greeter some grief (all in fun) about my wife and I waiting and "requested" that we be seated and treated like royalty. It was a hoot! These fellows were in "charm mode" and made it an event to be there. Kenny stopped by our table on the way out and we chatted about the S.C. game in Columbia coming up this fall. He's all excited to go there and "show coach Holtz" all he can. He stated that he's going to try and keep his excitment level from going overboard when the Tigers hit the field.

These young men were in full form, and had everyone in there rolling. David even went over to a young lady and her mother to ask them if they were Auburn fans. They (the ladies) proceeded to tell him that they were Bama fans, but that did not stop David from asking them "why would you pull for them and not us"? He ribbed them for a minute before they headed out the door.

All I can say is this......these two young men spoke with charm and grace, and you sure as hell could tell that Auburn had educated them quite well!

I wanted to make a comment regarding the Irons boys.

Class Act!!!

My wife and I, along with my 11 year old daughter went out to Chili's here in Auburn last night for dinner. While there, Kenny and David Irons stopped in with their "den mother" to eat. We were waiting to be seated when they came in, and the simple evening turned into a "comedic" and fun eve. Kenny and David began to give the greeter some grief (all in fun) about my wife and I waiting and "requested" that we be seated and treated like royalty. It was a hoot! These fellows were in "charm mode" and made it an event to be there. Kenny stopped by our table on the way out and we chatted about the S.C. game in Columbia coming up this fall. He's all excited to go there and "show coach Holtz" all he can. He stated that he's going to try and keep his excitment level from going overboard when the Tigers hit the field.

These young men were in full form, and had everyone in there rolling. David even went over to a young lady and her mother to ask them if they were Auburn fans. They (the ladies) proceeded to tell him that they were Bama fans, but that did not stop David from asking them "why would you pull for them and not us"? He ribbed them for a minute before they headed out the door.

All I can say is this......these two young men spoke with charm and grace, and you sure as hell could tell that Auburn had educated them quite well!

250775[/snapback]

Good read :thumbsup: I've seen Kenny a couple times around campus... the guy will make anyone roll over on the floor laughing.

CTT continues to help mold these boys into men and help guide them on the path to success. I'd say he's a heckuva judge of character.

Great job, CTT!!!! :au:

CTT continues to help mold these boys into men and help guide them on the path to success.  I'd say he's a heckuva judge of character.

Great job, CTT!!!! :au:

250777[/snapback]

I agree CTT does a great job of developing character, but I think someone else deserves credit in the case of the Irons brothers. Whenever I've read any public comments from Kenny & David's father, he sounds like a straight forward, intelligent, well-spoken guy. I think David & Kenny benefited from a lot of good, positive, no-nonsense fathering long before they came to Auburn.

I've seen kenny at some of the bars in town and he knows how to conduct himself as a gentleman. He knows where to draw the line so that he never would be put in the situation to do something stupid. Truely an amazing guy that represents Auburn well.

I agree CTT does a great job of developing character, but I think someone else deserves credit in the case of the Irons brothers.  Whenever I've read any public comments from Kenny & David's father, he sounds like a straight forward, intelligent, well-spoken guy.  I think David & Kenny  benefited from a lot of good, positive, no-nonsense fathering long before they came to Auburn.

I wholeheartedly agree with that.

Archived