Television Schedule

MDM4AU

I know that the WSU game is on ESPN2, MSU on JP (or whatever the new name is) and LSU is on CBS, but do we know any of the others yet?

I know that the WSU game is on ESPN2, MSU on JP (or whatever the new name is) and LSU is on CBS, but do we know any of the others yet?

I know the :usc: on thursday nite is on espn...the official bammer network

For what it's worth, the GMAC Bowl has been moved to 1/7/07. International Bowl on 1/6/07. I think this is awful for the sport.

Agreed. What braniac allowed this to happen. Putting two crappy bowls after the four BCS bowls and before the new exrta BCS championship game was an unarguably dumb idea. I would like to know the reasoning behind such a stupid move. Has to have something to do with money. Those bowls had to have paid a crap load of money to ESPN to televise them then. The freakin' International Bowl is in Toronto. Also, it could be the fact that since Disney owned ABC is not televising the BCS games this year for the first time, that Disney is making sure they still have bowl games to show during that time by televising two games on ESPN. Like there are going to be alot of people tuning into two games that feature MAC, C-USA, and Big East teams.

Archived