Just won my tickets on ebay for $33.01!!!!!!

MDM4AU

I just won 2 tickets on ebay for the WSU game for $33.01! Section 102! Pretty good seats! :dance:

I kept watching them and no one was bidding. The seller had tickets to a few other games for sell as well that were going for $280 (LSU), $266 (Florida) and great feedback. I kept wondering if this was a joke. The starting bid was $.99. So I bid $100 for the pair. And watched...it went to $22.00...then to $29.00 and I thought for sure as the action wound down someone would start really bidding. Then...I WON! $33.01 for 2 seats on/about the 20-25 yrd line in the East upper deck.

I just won 2 tickets on ebay for the WSU game for $33.01! Section 102! Pretty good seats! :dance:

I kept watching them and no one was bidding. The seller had tickets to a few other games for sell as well that were going for $280 (LSU), $266 (Florida) and great feedback. I kept wondering if this was a joke. The starting bid was $.99. So I bid $100 for the pair. And watched...it went to $22.00...then to $29.00 and I thought for sure as the action wound down someone would start really bidding. Then...I WON! $33.01 for 2 seats on/about the 20-25 yrd line in the East upper deck.

The best seats in 102 are on the 10 yd. line. Still, they are good seats.

Way to go. I paid 200 for 4 tickets.......and I THOUGHT that was pretty good :)

Archived