Anyone watch ESPN preview?

Texan4Auburn

What a waste of time that was, didn't mention the SEC till the final 10 minutes and it was the question of would Leak be replaced by Tebow.

Focused on teams that are covered on ABC. The only Auburn talk was in using us to prop Pete Carroll and GT for their Notre Dame opener... in which Holtz called us University of Auburn again.

Holtz needs to get off the air

He only makes himself a bigger joke the more he talks. His bias is honestly...so bad it is scary that he says what he does

ND is great, South Carolina is going to surprise.....EVERY SINGLE TIME HE IS ON THE AIR

Did Corso pick Cal and West Virginia? I like Corso really, but that pick would take a miracle.

Think Holtz says that just to dig at CTT? I feel kind of sorry for him.

ya, he did pick Cal West Virginia. He pointed out that W. Virginia didn't play a team with a winning record until Novermber and that is why they would be in championship game. Forgive me if I am wrong but were we not slapped around because of our supposed schedule and isn't the system suppose to prevent teams with extremely weak schedules from making the BCS game?

ESPN college gameday has become a complete joke. The season opening show was absolutely horrible. What happened to fair and balanced reporting? All I remember was an hour of Notre Dame, USC, Texas, Oklahoma, and Ohio State jock riding. Really ticks me off, but after watching the show for five years now, I am no longer surprised.

Corso picked Auburn to beat Fla the first time but not in the SECCG

Herbstreit picked said he thought LSU and FLA had the most talent but neither would play in the SECCG Auburn and Tenn would play and Auburn will win.

May thought in would be USC and Auburn in the SECCG and Auburn would win again.

I've been a member along time and don't reply that much.

But,who cares.

As I've read many times on this board.

ONE GAME AT A TIME!!!

WDE!!!

Amen, After the Cal v UWV pick I thought I was watching Comedy Central.

ya, he did pick Cal West Virginia. He pointed out that W. Virginia didn't play a team with a winning record until Novermber and that is why they would be in championship game. Forgive me if I am wrong but were we not slapped around because of our supposed schedule and isn't the system suppose to prevent teams with extremely weak schedules from making the BCS game?

I said exactly the same thing as soon as it left his mouth. What idiots...the Three Stooges...with an apology to stooges everywhere.... :no:

:au::homer:

Archived