Crimson323

Tiger in Spain

If you are reading this, you are a LIAR! Grow up, kid.

Not yet, but pretty close to it. I have been poking and proding barners for the last few days on au_onation.com. They can't stand me! I have never, EVER, seen so much hatred from a group of people than from those guys.

Everything you say is an insult. Unless you suck up to them and say, "Oh, well, I just hope for an 8-4 record. I don't know if we can compete with Auburn. Another year at 3rd in the SEC West. He he." That was the sum of a post by a scared Bama fan on au_onation.The reply to it was, "It's nice to see a little honesty." Or something to that effect. I just came out and said that we own them Nov. 18. Guess what? Because of that, all Bama women are Crimson sluts, We fear the thumb more so than we fear God, and we are all liars for denying any claims they make about us.

I MEAN NOTHING YOU CAN SAY GOES WITHOUT INSULT!

Even if it has nothing to do with football. I even sucked up to them on purpose to see the reactions. I was their best friend. Then I turned right back around and told them I hate Agbarn as much as I hate bologna. They flipped. Dumbest insult ever, and they took it to heart.

Bitter bunch of barners. There going down this season. I don't care how. I hope Brandon Cox is worked by LSU, and Kenny Irons is embarrased against Florida. The fanbase needs a taste in humility, real bad.

I won't be going back either. The dull blue and crap orange hurts my eyes.

I can already see this topic going STRAIGHT into the classics forum!!!!!!

Funniest. Post. EVER!!

Can you say "BUSTED"???

Can you say LIAR?

So much for my sucker bet I made with him last week. I mean really, even the most optimistic bama fans I know are not predicting a 10 win season. Damn, I was going to have something good for his sig/avatar, too. Oh well, I guess it was a win-win for me, since now I don't have to read any more of his drivel.

Maybe he really is not going to come back around?? At least not going to reply?

What a pansy!

Most of what he is pissing and moaning about is tongue-in-cheek, but trying to get Turds like him to comprehend is like trying to get Brody to stand up straight in an Iron Bowl!

He's in his own little delusional world and could not be any more pathetic -- a splendid example of bammie fandom as there is. Move over Shane, Phyllis, Fairy Bear Maker, Tattoo-back man, and Ramp Lady. You have a distinguished new member to your "club."

The funniest thing about his post is he was ratted out by one of his own; culled from the herd by the herd. That's got to be a crippling blow to a young man's psyche. I don't frequent bama boards, but I did in this instance just for confirmation sake. It's legit. I got an email from a source over there who wishes to remain anonymous. This person, obviously a rational bama fan, said they hate being flamed over there and this clown crimson323 (being a somewhat regular poster there) made their site look bad and his actions invite unwanted retaliatory flaming by rival riff-raff.

Anyhow, if any of you happen to see him on the board, make sure and call him out on it.

He's still lurking

Last Active Today, 01:14 AM

I don't think he'll eat a big boy breakfast and post again for a while though.

I guess he showed us by coming over to a rivals site and telling them they suck. Then, he is surpised at what happens.....

Archived