Herbie Awards

AUTrey

There's some stuff in there about us being incredibly talented and winning the SEC, but I think this is the most important part of the article...

Prettiest Coeds

1. All SEC schools

It doesn't matter where, when or who is playing. This argument is closed.

2. Do we really need a No. 2? Is it even possible?

Honorable Mention:

Florida State, Texas, Arizona State, Clemson

I did find it a bit offensive that KI was not in his Top 5 running backs. Actually, he didn't mention any Auburn player for an individual award. Anyway, here's the link.

Herbie Awards

I really like KH. I think his commentary is educated and sincere (not flames like Corso). My only gripe with KH is that outside of the SEC gameday atmosphere, he gives the SEC NO credit. Never mentioned for awards, possible nat champs, etc.

My $.02

For what it's worth . . . .

That he chooses AU to win the SEC (and the SEC for hottest coeds) makes up for a multitude of other sins . . . that :lsu: and ( :angry::angry::angry: ) :uf: outrank AU for best "GameDay" (I know it's ESPN Gameday, but still . . . ) experience is particularly troubling. And :uf: with the best (SEC) student section? What are his criteria - most obnoxious, drunken hooligans per capita???

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/preview06/ne...tory?id=2557331

For what it's worth . . . .

That he chooses AU to win the SEC (and the SEC for hottest coeds) makes up for a multitude of other sins . . . that :lsu: and ( :angry::angry::angry: ) :uf: outrank AU for best "GameDay" (I know it's ESPN Gameday, but still . . . ) experience is particularly troubling. And :uf: with the best (SEC) student section? What are his criteria - most obnoxious, drunken hooligans per capita???

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/preview06/ne...tory?id=2557331

probably how many coeds he gets to know B)

Archived