Football Dreams

CircleDrill

I thought I was the only one. No kidding, I had a dream two nights ago that we beat WSU 26-0. I'm not sure how we got to 26 points, but there it is.

If that ends up being the final score, I am going to start my own pick service.

I had a dream two nights ago that we beat WSU 26-0. I'm not sure how we got to 26 points, but there it is.

3 touchdowns (2 2-point conversions (the Riverboat Gambler is back) ) and a FG.

I had a dream two nights ago that we beat WSU 26-0. I'm not sure how we got to 26 points, but there it is.

It needs to be a 40-yd FG to shut up the Vaughn bashers on this board! :au:

Oh man. :lol:

Sorry guys, but as much as I am looking forward to football season, I can't say I am dreaming about it and I don't recall if I ever have. Most of my dreams involve my beautiful wife. ;):big:

It needs to be a 40-yd FG to shut up the Vaughn bashers on this board! :au:

It wouldn't matter. Even if it were a 60-yarder they'd still complain because it wasn't right down the middle of the goalpost. :big:

Oh man. :lol:

Sorry guys, but as much as I am looking forward to football season, I can't say I am dreaming about it and I don't recall if I ever have. Most of my dreams involve my beautiful wife. ;):big:

:puke::puke::puke: ..........Sounded like your wife was sitting beside you at that time. But, I too have really never dreamed about Fooseball, maybe an occasional Daydream........Everyday, lol........seriously. Anyway, WAR "BY GOD" EAGLE

I dreamed last week that Auburn beat Alabama by 2 points. I was upset that the game was that close but came to the realization that no matter the score it's always good to beat Alabama.

Archived