TAKE NOTICE! No more hissy fits on this Forum

DKW 86

AUNation is taking this Forum back!

I just split the predictions thread into the Woodshed. Titan, TM, AUE, and the rest of you guys keep taking the trash out. And this maybe the year we break with tradition around here, we are likely to start banning folks AU and Rivals for the crap posted on this forum.

Yes, Please do not post things that you know will instigate 3 pages of arguments. Try to keep topics in a good/clean format.

Does that mean "in other words if you are going to post something negative about the team" don't waste your time? I hope so.

Does that mean "in other words if you are going to post something negative about the team" don't waste your time? I hope so.

If it is inflammatory, just enjoy it in the Woodshed...

Yes, Please do not post things that you know will instigate 3 pages of arguments. Try to keep topics in a good/clean format.

How are we to know which posts will instigate pages of arguments? Thread hijacks occur all the time. Maybe you could post a "good/clean format template" for all the members here?

How are we to know which posts will instigate pages of arguments? Thread hijacks occur all the time. Maybe you could post a "good/clean format template" for all the members here?

Post anything that is short of namecalling. If a paper, mag, etc said it, it should be fine. We can delete the posts or cull them out on a thread hijack tho ;) Good question!

Is there a form available that I could use to seek exemption from this new rule? Even if it weren't too vague, which it is, I'm notoriously ignorant of the sensitivities of others. When I post something that I think is humorous, not only do I not get laughs, I get angry responses. Therefore, without intent and in accord with the reasonable person standard I'm clean, but since I illicited an inflamed response, I'm banned.

Geez. Now I'm concerned that this response might be out of bounds! Could you please give me the opportunity to Quit and Leave without being Banned.

Post anything that is short of namecalling. If a paper, mag, etc said it, it should be fine. We can delete the posts or cull them out on a thread hijack tho ;) Good question!

Exactly, Also please try to stay away from posts entitled "Bama Sucks, This is why I think so!" I am sure we are all agree on this :P , Just keep it in the woodshed!

Exactly, Also please try to stay away from posts entitled "Bama Sucks, This is why I think so!" I am sure we are all agree on this :P , Just keep it in the woodshed!

What's wrong with "Bama sucks"? Are we now denying ourselves the opportunity to speak the truth out loud. Why must I even give a reason as to why "Bama sucks"? This is becoming a confusing dilemma. If we wait till we beat bama again, then can we say "Bama sucks?"

<The above does not represent the views or values of the poster. The poster is just posing questions for discussion>

Bama Sucks in the Woodshed... ;)

Bama will be defended in the woodshed... ;)

As long as it is in the Woodshed, a place you will almost NEVER find me. I have one thread there now. I will stay out for from now on.

May one say nice things in the Woodshed or is that a violation? :poke:

Notice: This post was not meant to offend anyone. If you are seriously irate over this post, please PM me, and I will issue you a prompt apology even if I'm right and you're wrong (as usual). *grin*

Archived