Need Just 1 UF ticket

wesfau

I will probably have an extra I will be trying to sell for a little profit...or to make back a little of my TUF contribution.

I've got a Gator friend (I'll vouch for the guy) who needs a single for the AU/UF game.

Anyone got a spare to sell?

• 2 weeks later...

I will probably have an extra I will be trying to sell for a little profit...or to make back a little of my TUF contribution.

I've got a Gator friend (I'll vouch for the guy) who needs a single for the AU/UF game.

Anyone got a spare to sell?

Holla with a PM and a price, please.

I'm looking for a UF ticket as well - and I'm an AU fan.

I'll be looking for a UGA ticket too if anybody has any leads.

ditto... and its not my first post...LOL

I didn't realize I had to be a vet on the boards to ask a favor of someone in the AU family. That's a little dissapointing. I'll probably be able to get one from friends but I was just throwing it out there to keep my options open and hopefully get one for the best price possible. Oh well...

WDE!

I didn't realize I had to be a vet on the boards to ask a favor of someone in the AU family. That's a little dissapointing. I'll probably be able to get one from friends but I was just throwing it out there to keep my options open and hopefully get one for the best price possible. Oh well...

WDE!

Don't take it personally. Have had plenty of opposing fans show up looking for tickets and most of us who have any extras just try to get tickets into other Auburn folks hands.

Guest Tigrinum Major

I didn't realize I had to be a vet on the boards to ask a favor of someone in the AU family.

You don't. But familiarity breeds comfort as well as contempt. Many of us are friends and, as such, will be more inclined to deal with them before we sell a ticket to someone that we don't know as well.

Nothing personal, you understand.

No biggie. I assumed that was the case.

Just to name drop - my grandfather, Page Riley, played baseball at AU(before it was AU) and was roomates and "best friends" if you will, with Shug. So, I'm def part of the family.

I totally understand about keeping tickets out of opponents hands. I'm from Atlanta and still live here and have to deal with ugag fans on a daily basis. I had offers from good friends, who also happened to be uga grads, of well over face value for a ticket back in 04 but decided to sell my extra to an AU fan for face. And just last weekend, there were a whole row of 6 LSU fans sitting next to us - my mom shares 4 season tickets with her AU roomate from back in the day: lower level across from the student section, on the 10, under cover - and we would have liked to know how they got them, but for the sake of not making a scene, we decided to refrain from that. It happened a few years ago at the bama game too. Unfortunately I don't get a ticket to every home game so some times I've got to fend for myself. I'm an 02 grad so I'm at the bottom of the food chain for season tickets.

No biggie. I assumed that was the case.

Just to name drop - my grandfather, Page Riley, played baseball at AU(before it was AU) and was roomates and "best friends" if you will, with Shug. So, I'm def part of the family.

I totally understand about keeping tickets out of opponents hands. I'm from Atlanta and still live here and have to deal with ugag fans on a daily basis. I had offers from good friends, who also happened to be uga grads, of well over face value for a ticket back in 04 but decided to sell my extra to an AU fan for face. And just last weekend, there were a whole row of 6 LSU fans sitting next to us - my mom shares 4 season tickets with her AU roomate from back in the day: lower level across from the student section, on the 10, under cover - and we would have liked to know how they got them, but for the sake of not making a scene, we decided to refrain from that. It happened a few years ago at the bama game too. Unfortunately I don't get a ticket to every home game so some times I've got to fend for myself. I'm an 02 grad so I'm at the bottom of the food chain for season tickets.

Welcome aboard Defense!

Post often!

Archived