Roll Call

WAR-MATT

Who all is going to the game Saturday.

You mean someone is NOT going? I'll be there tomorrow night, hopefully in time to get some ribs at Byrons.

Who all is going to the game Saturday.

Myself and WDE will be arriving at the ole Heart of :au: around lunch time.

I'll be there (Heart of Auburn) about the same time! Tailgatin' across the street!

I could not tell you what 've sacrificed and how much i've been yelled at for bailing on one of the biggest games in my high schools history this saturday. E. Limestaone vs. Athens. To come to this first Auburn game of the season. u bet ur life i'll be there.

Pardon my ignorance, but how is "one of the biggest games in your high school's history" in week one?

The beermonster is always in :au: , we'll get started friday at 1:00 PM (or as soon as class ends) stake out the spot the ole tailgate(beer included), then it's back to the house for the night before party (beer included), depending on how bad the hangover is, wake up at 7 or 8 (for some reason I can't sleep late on Saturdays in the fall <_< ), cook a big breakfast for the ones who had to stay at my place (beer included), then it's off to the tailgate by no later than 10 (definitely beer included :cheers: ), and in the student section by no later than 5:00 PM

WAR DAMN EAGLE, it's finally here

...i've got a little league football practice that morning, but i'll be down and pulling for my TIGERS.

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Section 37 here. I'll be getting to :au: around 2:30-3:00. God bless my wonderful wife :kiss3: for letting me go!!

WDE!! This week has been waaayyy to slow.

Welby :au:

Section 6........On the way as soon as i get off work today!!! WAR EAGLE!!!

I'll be there, but due to a work situation, I will be hauling tail from Montgomery at 6:00. Depending on state troopers, I'll either be in the stadium for the first quarter or the third quarter.

I am so there (hitting town around noon) and with a yankee in tow who is about to experience SEC football for the first time.

:cheer::au::cheer:

My brother and I will be there...usual place, section 40...and we have TWO tickets for sale to the game!!!

E-mail me at schappelle@stevenchappelle.com....

:au::homer:

I'll be there tonight around 7ish...Too bad I have to wait a whole day before kickoff! Wait a minute, I could tailgate tonight, then Supper Club it, sleep 2hrs, then tailgate again all day tomorrow! Just like it was when I was enrolled at Auburn! Last of all, I'll stumble in to the game by 5:45p, hopefully watch the eagle fly, then BOOM...Kickoff at 6:45p. Sounds like a plan to me! War Eagle! :au:

I could not tell you what 've sacrificed and how much i've been yelled at for bailing on one of the biggest games in my high schools history this saturday. E. Limestaone vs. Athens. To come to this first Auburn game of the season. u bet ur life i'll be there.

Pardon my ignorance, but how is "one of the biggest games in your high school's history" in week one?

This game is the first meeting between East Limestone and Athens. Which both teams are in limestone county. This game is apparently going to be the battle for the county and everybody is making a huge deal over it. And Athens has a great team this year and many people are thinking we can go long way in state this year.

Now why they scheduled it the first game? and on a saturday? and the same day the (REAL) football starts? I have no idea. Bunch of idiots whoever they are

Gameday is HERE! TigerDad and TigerMom in section 38 with 2 friends from the great Northwest experiencing their 1st SEC game (they HATE the Cougars). It will be FUN! WAR EAGLE!

Archived