Roll Call

WAR-MATT

Who all is going to the game Saturday.

Myself and WDE will be arriving at the ole Heart of :au: around lunch time.

Ol' SupperClub and his bammer wife will be on the Plains sometime tomorrow afternoon. The more the day drags on, the more I think I'm taking a personal day tomorrow.

I'll be there. Cherish these moments my friends, the hopes and dreams of Tigers

everywhere, past, present and future are about to begin.

Will be there with the GF and two newbies that not only have never been to and Auburn game but never to a division 1 game. Rude awakening about to happen for both.

Myself and WDE will be arriving at the ole Heart of around lunch time.

Does "Big" Ken Wesson still manage the hotel there? When I was in Auburn, he would pay a couple of my fraternity bros who worked there, to "rough him up" a little, sometimes with a whiffle ball bat. Not a joke, apparently the dude was into some weird stuff.

I'll be there in the faculty section, not quite as much fun as the student section but it is much easier to get booze in.

War Damn Eagle!

A man has got to have priorities.

Good ol' student section, 42-yard line for the fourth straight year. Useless fact: I have tickets to every game this year (home & away) and am also going to every one of my old high school's games (home & away) doing PBP on their football broadcasts.. not sure how I'm making Starkville after spending next weekend in South Alabama, but I'll do it.

:)

Myself and Mrs. Big Dude will be there. Making that 6 hour drive tomorrow and finding my tailgating spot EARLY Saturday morning. We're also bringing some friends that have come with us before and loved it so much, they decided to come back. For the 4th time....

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!!

God willing, my Lovelly Bride and I will arrive in the Holy Land early Saturday morning. In time to buy breakfast for our daughters @ I-Hop. (Ritual---Ask Jaydubb) Then we will simply walk around campus and soak in the gameday atmosphere 'till kickoff time ! ! !

WDE....O N E at a time.

Ol' SupperClub and his bammer wife will be on the Plains sometime tomorrow afternoon. The more the day drags on, the more I think I'm taking a personal day tomorrow.

I'll be there, boozing it up with old buddies on the 8 year plan and with AUTailgatingrules. After tonight, you might need to take a personal day tomorrow.

I could not tell you what 've sacrificed and how much i've been yelled at for bailing on one of the biggest games in my high schools history this saturday. E. Limestaone vs. Athens. To come to this first Auburn game of the season. u bet ur life i'll be there.

Archived