Chris Simms Gay?

DKW 86

The Gadar is going off as we speak!

I have some friends that I would say that are of the best variety and they would whip my tail if I showed up and said " I love you guys so much that I got your initials tattooed on my leg...........hey where are you going?..............I'm not Gay...........Really"

yeah, thats fairly heauxmeauxsexual.

You got some man's initials tatooed on your body somewhere? Do you even know someone that has done that?

"I met Chris for the first time right after I transferred to Texas (from Duke) in January (of 2000)," Shanahan said. "I was the new wide receiver, and one day I was in the dressing room. Chris came up, introduced himself and asked if I'd run some routes for him. I said, 'Sure.'

"Later, he invited me out to dinner. We hit it off immediately, and we've been best friends ever since."

:roflol:

I would like to post this out of context:

"I had to be a man about it. I got one out of loyalty to my buddies. Now, Chris, he got one the size of his calf, but I didn't want one that big because I didn't want to show off."

"I met Chris for the first time right after I transferred to Texas (from Duke) in January (of 2000)," Shanahan said. "I was the new wide receiver, and one day I was in the dressing room. Chris came up, introduced himself and asked if I'd run some routes for him. I said, 'Sure.'

"Later, he invited me out to dinner. We hit it off immediately, and we've been best friends ever since."

Damn, slink. You just ruined the phrase "Wide Receiver" for me forever. :big:

Damn, slink. You just ruined the phrase "Wide Receiver" for me forever. :big:

Rumor has it that he used to be a tight end.

Archived