Got My Money on Wash. St.

genuinelsutiger

1-3 in last four opening games. I wouldn't get my hopes up, AUNation! :P

"A fool and his money are soon parted."

I'd save the money for some double strength Charmin. If you double it over and stuff it in the back of your pants, it might soften the blow you'll feel in week 3.

I'd save the money for some double strength Charmin. If you double it over and stuff it in the back of your pants, it might soften the blow you'll feel in week 3.

Heh, heh, heh. We shall see, won't we? I don't like your chances. We own you.

When did a one-game winning streak settled by three points when your opponent missed five field goals and still had one guy run up over 200 yards against your defense become "owning someone"? Guess that means we owned you from 2004-2005.

(...and will again from 2006 to 2007! ...or longer :big: )

:roflol::roflol:

You're kidding right? You must be trying to make that money back you lost on miss st. Seriously, picking WSU in this game is about as smart as Paris Hilton.

Hmm. We've split the last 10 games, we own a 8-6 advantage since the divisional format made us yearly opponents, and we've split the last 20 games.

Do LSU people ever crack a dictionary?

Sorry for your loss. Hope it wasn't much B) . See ya in JH in a couple of weeks. We can't wait!

Archived