:au:

:uga: Kind of Limited by Competion Level

:uf:

:lsu: Limited by Competion Level

:ua: OL still a bit suspect.

:usc: O looked very average.

1a. :ut:

1b. :au: Both very impressive wins

3. :lsu::uf::uga: Won the games they should how they should BIG!

6. :ua: Won and they really should have, but a little close for most.

7. :usc: someone had to go here

Technically, with the question being "Most Impressive in SEC Opener?" the only team to play an SEC game is South Carolina. Yes I know what the question meant, but I like to be an a-hole sometimes.

Technically, with the question being "Most Impressive in SEC Opener?" the only team to play an SEC game is South Carolina. Yes I know what the question meant, but I like to be an a-hole sometimes.

Sometimes? :big:

1. :ut:

2. :au:

3. :uf:

4. :uga:

5. :ua:

6. :lsu:

Please explain to me how Bama, who won by 8 over Hawaii, intercepting a pass on the game's final play, looked more impressive than LSU, who led 28-3 at half and cruised 45-3 over La-Lafayette.

Please explain to me how Bama, who won by 8 over Hawaii, intercepting a pass on the game's final play, looked more impressive than LSU, who led 28-3 at half and cruised 45-3 over La-Lafayette.

Flip it then... I thought the final score of the LSU/ULL game was 28-3. My bad.

Tennessee looked like a top five team yesterday. Tennessee by a mile considering that Cal was supposed to be a real national title contender and they received a beatdown that could have been twice as bad as it turned out. The only reason the game didn't get totally out of hand is because Fulmer/Cutcliffe/Tenuda called off the dogs and started playing backups. Thta little comeback by Cal was very misleading. They got schooled.

Flip it then... I thought the final score of the LSU/ULL game was 28-3. My bad.

Even then, you still looked horrible. :rolleyes:

1. Tennessee

2. Auburn

3. Georgia

4. LSU

5. Florida

6. Alabama

What Florida game were people watching? Leak should have had 3-4 INT's if USM had defensive players that could catch. Wynn fumbled twice. This massive UF offensive team is not there.

Tenn for sure....They looked like a top 10 team for sure... they were very impressive. They will give Florida a hard time...a much improved team from last year for sure.

I chose UT. They thumped a good team. Auburn looked good after some trouble early getting into the endzone. LSU and Georgia did exactly what hey were supposed to do. Florida and UAT had less than spectacular games. Not sure which is a better team, UH or USM.

I am happy with the SEC after opening weekend. Though it would not have hurt my feelings if UT and UAT would have lost, the wins help the case that the SEC is the best. We went 6-2 on Saturday. Vandy's loss, IMO, was respectible considering it was Vandy opening in "The Big House" breaking in a new QB.

1. :ut: but still a boooring offense. 2 of the TDs were button hooks that were almost picked off.

3. :uga:

4. :lsu:

5. :uf:

6. :ua:

Oh and who voted for UAT????

One of those who think they will win the MNC this year and hates to get real this early. :big:

I'm gonna edit mine to say Florida's win was more impressive than UAT. I thought the score was closer, but I just saw 34-7 on the ESPN ticker.

Archived