My new wallpaper...Kenny vs. WSU

Ranger12

Love this picture. There is another one that almost looks like he is laughing as he is running.

ad42ff33-d8b4-45b1-8749-dccf0685cc58.jpg

Love this picture. There is another one that almost looks like he is laughing as he is running.

I bet he's rubbing it in to the WSU players.

Kenny is rediculously good. I'm going to go ahead and dare say it - he's about on the same level as Cadillac and Ronnie. Different style than both, almost like a good combination of the two, and scary good.

I think I am going to start me a new tradition this year, to add on to the ones I already have. I am going to find a picture I like from the recently played game and put it as my wallpaper until the next game.

I think I am going to start me a new tradition this year, to add on to the ones I already have. I am going to find a picture I like from the recently played game and put it as my wallpaper until the next game.

I was thinking the same thing myself!

Please post the ones you find here. I am having some problems finding high resolution images to use.

al.com has the same image you show above, but very low resolution and looks awful when enlarged for wallpaper.

I used the one you have in your message here and it looks great.

Thank you!

Archived