Mr. Irons speaks about Turds slamming his sons

DKW 86

http://mb27.scout.com/fauburnfrm2.showMess...ID=131557.topic

You are either about to laugh hard or get mad and cry.

Author Comment

dirons22

(9/7/06 1:56:59 am )

To The BAMA POSTERS!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know when I post on the board it is mostly in fun and in the spirit of the GAME and we talk Football I do talk about AUBURN beating Bama and my wish that we beat you by 73 points.

BUT! I never stoop to the level of personal attacks, Crimsontrader= Calls me an Idiot, Bama311 calls David Jr. dumb as a box of rocks, 4datide says he is as dumb as a box of hair, ravenflyer says that David will be working in a carwash, Rabidbamafan with the agent comments. AND my favorite was Sarge82 saying that David's LD problem was BS and that he was just LAZY! There were also various comments from nothingbutawinner(funny havn't we beat you guys 4 in a row?)bamaalex, and RamaBAMABENZ.

The posters mentioned above must be the dumbest people in Alabama. I have been in the sports business for a long time and have made a lot of money doing it, So Why do we need an agent to give me anything. If we were hard up for cash David & Kenny could have left Auburn last season and been DRAFTED. You throw and Agents name out like you know something all you do is make yourself look stupid.

SARGE82 I own my gym 20,000 square feet and make a nice chunk of change on a daily basis. I work out everyday see me at the game in NOVEMBER i'm about 6'0 240 you will not be able to miss me I'll be the one holding up the (73-0 we beat you down sign). I realized David is not the one with the MENTAL issue, for you to bash him the way you did about his LD, You sir bash every AMERICAN like him. David has more courage than you will ever have.

Crimsontrader an idiot you call me. NO sir not even close but if that's what you want to call me fine we both know who the real MAN is.

Ravenflyer you are right David will work at a carwash but it will be named IRONS WASH & LUBE and your DUMBA$$ will pay him to wash your Pacer.

It's fine I want you to get my crew fired up. The personal attacks don't really get to me I am now aware of the type of aliens i'm dealing with. In closing I would like to say CLICK CLACK CLICK CLACK can you hear it? It's coming 73-0

WAR EAGLE!!!! You guys are funny.

I want to savor every second of the :ua: stomping that is going to occur in November. These idiots ( :ua: fans and players) never learn....they just keep running their sausage holsters and it always comes back to bite them in the arse.

Click Clack - 73-0!

http://mb23.scout.com/falabamafans48326frm...ID=103065.topic

Turds Respond, do you really even ahev to ask yourself anything about this rivalry anymore?

ProthroFan

New Recruit

(9/7/06 11:21:11 am )

Re: OH MY!!..diddy irons is mad...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click clak, mooooooooo

bamafaninauburn

New Recruit

(9/7/06 11:22:21 am )

Now we know that $hit talking runs in the family. No wonder those boys can't keep their c0ck holsters shut.

Edited by: bamafaninauburn at: 9/7/06 11:23:09 am

BamaAlex

Bama Guy

(9/7/06 11:23:21 am )

Hot dang!!!!! I made diddy's irons list (LOL)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROLL TIDE ROLL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ravenflyer

'Bama Junior Varsity

(9/7/06 11:26:30 am )

Diddy Irons needs a long talk with Joe Cribbs about running a car wash. The one Cribbs owned on HWY 280 went out of business faster than the time it took for the facility to open. Piss poor leadership and management.

bamade

'Bama Junior Varsity

(9/7/06 11:33:39 am )

So I am taking this "73-0" is what he thinks the score of the Alabama/barn game is gonna be?

Bama311

New Recruit

(9/7/06 11:39:04 am )

Hey BamaAlex I guess you, me, Sarge82, and Ravenflyer better watch out for the "Quack Quack"

RabidBAMAfan

'Bama Varsity

(9/7/06 11:39:32 am )

Quote:

Now we know that $hit talking runs in the family. No wonder those boys can't keep their c0ck holsters shut.

Isn't it ironic after all the talk and accusations over the summer, about the I-run's family, that Deddy I-runs comes out when it's at its peak and tells the papers that an agent contacted them and he reported it asap........where there's a bad smell there's usually a bunch of snit.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO deddy, MOO!!!!

ROLL TIDE!!!

MarshalTide

'Bama Junior Varsity

(9/7/06 11:42:04 am )

It's no wonder the boys have no class. The father doesn't either. Sad...

IKETHEGENIUS

'Bama Varsity

(9/7/06 11:46:18 am )

He must be coming down off a candy high or something.

PC Bama

'Bama All-Star

(9/7/06 11:52:46 am )

eheh Moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo AgEwe

I didn't

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

RTR

PC Bama

'Bama All-Star

(9/7/06 11:54:25 am )

It was an Outhouse wash

Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo AgEwe

tider04

'Bama Varsity

(9/7/06 11:58:23 am )

like father like son....

uaforme

'Bama Junior Varsity

(9/7/06 11:59:39 am )

I heard an interview with the irons idget. He is so stupid.

blood

'Bama Junior Varsity

(9/7/06 12:02:33 pm )

Tell Diddy I'll take the 73 points and Bama.

He can still wash the towels & cars at his gym after it becomes blood's gym and carwash.

My nephew unfortunately goes to Aubie, he agrees, these two Irons kids are not the brightest bulbs in the batch.

Bama311

New Recruit

(9/7/06 12:10:57 pm )

Ok Ok I really need to apologize.........to the box of rocks.

Nothingbutawinner

'Bama Junior Varsity

(9/7/06 12:12:16 pm )

Daddy Irons, here is my exact post

Re: Is this the real David Irons?

Big Big Big difference between zosmom and dirons22. zosmom post on here are most of the time funny and are intended to be funny. If the aubies had half a brain then they could understand that. She also does not go to rival boards and start flame wars where as the low class father of the irons boys have. The man has alot of hate that he needs to have looked into by a Dr. Zosmom just post with alot of humor and shows goodwill to everyone, not hate.

Thank you for confirming my opinion that you are full of hate. I have not bashed your boys once and can understand you being upset about the bashing. I think that it is classless and do not condone it. I have posted that many times.

If you were smart you would realize that your boys are in the spotlight and will be criticized. Does it really matter what some unknown person thinks or says? It shouldn't. I could care less what you say about me I just think that it is hilarious that you mention my name when all I have done was state fact. Have you not gone to opponents boards to stir things up? I have seen your post and know that it is true. Are you not consumed with hate? From what I have witnessed you are. Has Auburn beat me 4 times? I don't think so. Am I impressed that you are 6'0 240? Nope. I could care less.

I would also like to ask, have you publicly criticized the posters on the Auburn board when they have made classless comments about Coach Bryant, zosmom, Lorenzo Washington, or Juwan Simpson? How bout when rumors were started about Brodie being killed in Argentina? If not, you sir are also a hypocrite.

Bowens

New Recruit

(9/7/06 12:35:03 pm )

nothingbutawinner

you hit the nail on the head with your last paragraph there.

These barners think its ok to run Bama in the dirt and talk smack but as soon as Bama does oh, well, that's different. Now we're making fun of barn retards or something crazy like that.

They should police thier own before they start trying to call people out from here.

"I be two fowty and I's be ownin a jim. betta nowt mess wit me"

Typical Turds, run players down, use profanity, show no class, claim to have more class than you. I guess they cannot understand the love a Legitimate father has for his sons. His two sons that will bioth likely sig multi-million dollar deal in the nfl next year.

I just hope I end up being half the Dad David Sr has been with his two kids.

Good stuff, I don't go to ITAT too often way to many OT threads. Serious question though, is the general feeling that this really is Mr Irons? I mean, say I had way too much time on my hands, it would take nothing for me to get a fake Yahoo e-mail address and get a user name that said TDavis27, and I could start posting that I was Tristin's dad.

Good stuff, I don't go to ITAT too often way to many OT threads. Serious question though, is the general feeling that this really is Mr Irons? I mean, say I had way too much time on my hands, it would take nothing for me to get a fake Yahoo e-mail address and get a user name that said TDavis27, and I could start posting that I was Tristin's dad.

No, this is David Iron Sr. got an email from him myself...

Mr. Irons could walk around Tuscalooser on the 18th with a ribbon bar on his back scrolling his name and what he thinks of the Bammer Nation. I bet all these keyboard Rocky Balboa's over on BamaFag wouldn't even make eye contact with him.

6'0 240 :muscles: 73-0.

I want to savor every second of the stomping that is going to occur in November. These idiots ( fans and players) never learn....they just keep running their sausage holsters and it always comes back to bite them in the arse.

Click Clack - 73-0!

This made me LOL more than D. Irons

Mr. Irons could walk around Tuscalooser on the 18th with a ribbon bar on his back scrolling his name and what he thinks of the Bammer Nation. I bet all these keyboard Rocky Balboa's over on BamaFag wouldn't even make eye contact with him.

I'm 6'3" 255,workout 4-5 days per week. I'll gladly get Daddy Irons back at Jordan-Hare West.

I'm 6'3" 255,workout 4-5 days per week. I'll gladly get Daddy Irons back at Jordan-Hare West.

i see some people are confusing size with ability... :poke:

just kiddin man, i don't even know you... it just makes me laugh when people act hard from behind a monitor...

i see some people are confusing size with ability... :poke:

I understand exactly what you mean.... For example, I don't know Kenny or David, Jr.'s height, weight, or bench-pressing strength, but I know their ABILITY is going to enable them to stomp all over Bama on Nov. 18th! ;):poke:

I want to savor every second of the :ua: stomping that is going to occur in November. These idiots ( :ua: fans and players) never learn....they just keep running their sausage holsters and it always comes back to bite them in the arse.

Click Clack - 73-0!

True! Bama fans: Talking out of their a$$ since 1892.

/some present company exempt from the above statement.

Archived