Here's a SHOCKER

HOU_AU_90

I thought for certain Gameday would be in Pamona California for the Cal Poly Pamona Pirates vs the Whitier Wildcats showdown!

Unbelieveable........ <_<

espn proves CTT is correct.

Gameday at one time was the premier college show on tv.

Now it's just a puppet for the machine called abc.

it wouldn't have mattered which sec team was playing, of course the

bammers will spin it different.

What does it matter what the UfArT's think?!

What does it matter what the UfArT's think?!

It will be my fervent wish that the Huskers paste that Trojan ass.

In all fairness, they actually have to go whereaver the ABC game is that night because ol' Herbie does the game broadcast and i guess they don't want to rush hom around too much.

Why would we? Gameday has come to Tuscaloosa 4 times since 2001.

In all fairness, they actually have to go whereaver the ABC game is that night because ol' Herbie does the game broadcast and i guess they don't want to rush hom around too much.

Yepper's what he said. ABC wanted to remove the bias involved....or so they said :bs:

Exactamundo. Which means that as long as Herbie is on the Gameday crew and CBS has the SEC contract, they'll never visit a marquee SEC game, because CBS has first pick of the SEC games. Logistics more than conspiracy against SEC or USC man love.

I am really sick of how ESPN overlooks Auburn for everything when it comes to football. I don't mind ESPN on most occasions, but this blatant overlooking of Auburn every week is ridiculous. We are a top five team and we have been playing as well as anyone the last three years, yet we get the shaft all the time. Someone e-mail ESPN and tell them to get off USC, Notre Dame, Texas, and Ohio State's jock.

do recall, gameday did grace auburn with it's presence in 04 for the uga/auburn game when it was a #3 vs. #5 cbs game.

i really don't care where gameday goes. woohoo, lee corso puts on a hat...

to quote dan patrick when tommy tuberville was saying espn has too much power in the college football game

"don't bite the hand that feeds"

i guess we bit too hard.

do recall, gameday did grace auburn with it's presence in 04 for the uga/auburn game when it was a #3 vs. #5 cbs game.

to quote dan patrick when tommy tuberville was saying espn has too much power in the college football game

i guess we bit too hard.

Now that the damage has been done, I'd like to see Tubs completely spit water in ESPN's face at every opportunity. I hope he leads the brigade that takes down the evil regime.

i guess we bit too hard.

Now that the damage has been done, I'd like to see Tubs completely spit water in ESPN's face at every opportunity. I hope he leads the brigade that takes down the evil regime.

He could probably get UWV on board too. ESPN hasn't said 3 words about them since opening day pregame stuff.

i guess we bit too hard.

ALso remember them saying on Game day that if we beat Georgia, we should be number 1. There you go! Who cares if they didn't come. We will have more room for people who really want to be here. Corso is bad luck anyway. :no:

i guess we bit too hard.

you are correct. however, back then herbie wasn't calling the ABC prime time game. see my previous post.

good grief, let's just win the ballgame

I dislike ESPN as much as the next guy but I have to go with you on this. Lets just win ballgames that's ALL Auburn has any control over. If we don't take care of that all this conversations is for naught.

I for one am perfectly fine without Herbstreit or Corso ever stepping foot in Auburn again. Keep those morons off the plains.

Yep. IF they ever decide to grace Auburn with their presence, it would be funny if no one showed up.

good grief, let's just win the ballgame

That's what it all comes down to. Win them all and it will play itself out.

I say who gives a ..... what espn does but I love the exposure that you get for 2 hours of gameday for recruiting

Having televised games does as much for recruiting as being mentioned on ESPN USCN.

Archived