greetings from baton rouge

lsusaintsman-3

how yall doin? i will be making my first trip to auburn this weekend and just have a few questions for the aubbie die-hards....

1. how strict are the cops on underage drinking?

2. where is the best place to tailgate/party before the game?

3. where is the best place to party after the game? bars,etc....

thanks in advance and good luck, hopefully it will be a great game

1. At the tailgates, not at all. At the bars, a little more so.

2. anywhere on campus. There will be tailgates all over the place.

3. I would suggest Supper Club, but don't even try a fake i.d. there. It will be taken up for sure. Bodega, SkyBar, Highlands (19 and up) are probably better choices.

3. I would suggest Supper Club, but don't even try a fake i.d. there. It will be taken up for sure. Bodega, SkyBar, Highlands (19 and up) are probably better choices.

ok so the cops dont go around looking for underage drinkers? thats the main thing i wanted to know, thanks

ok so the cops dont go around looking for underage drinkers? thats the main thing i wanted to know, thanks

I wouldnt flaunt it (ie by walking by a cop)...esp if you are young looking...but no they arent real strict. (unless you are being an a##)

just the lsu underage drinkers

what's wrong with this scenario??

:drink1::cheers::dead::headscratch:

haha i wouldnt even be dumb enough to flaunt it to the cops here in BR, but i will be drinking out of a cup and wont be causing any trouble

oh yeah, one more question:

how is the view from the east upper deck, i am in row 23

let me first say welcome to the board, and also be safe on the trip up and enjoy yourself! For me, I never have problems being in the upper deck, I actually enjoy being able to see the entire field so I can see plays developing more easily....anyways, that's just my two cents....

haha i wouldnt even be dumb enough to flaunt it to the cops here in BR, but i will be drinking out of a cup and wont be causing any trouble

oh yeah, one more question:

how is the view from the east upper deck, i am in row 23

the view gets better with each sip

Archived