Hows My Seat?

BatonRougeTiger

This isn't meant to be a flame, but Jordan-Hare isn't quite like Tiger Stadium. The first few rows aren't on ground level, therefore, row 9 ought to be close to sufficient. It's not optimal, don't get me wrong. But you'll be in a decent position.

My seat is in section 37 row 9. I just wanted to see what yall thought considering that yall should be pretty familiar with the stadium. Is row 9 too low? Is row 37 near the band or students of LSU?

those seats are to low.....I'll trade you for mine.....they are in the EAST UPPER!! :big:

My seat is in section 37 row 9. I just wanted to see what yall thought considering that yall should be pretty familiar with the stadium. Is row 9 too low? Is row 37 near the band or students of LSU?

those seats are to low.....I'll trade you for mine.....they are in the EAST UPPER!! :big:

I sit in East Upper, and you dont want to change.

Granted I am in row 15, dont know what row you are in, but I love it up there. You will be able to see the whole field with out a problem.

Guest Tigrinum Major

You are in trouble, frien. The folks in the upper deck rival The Black Hole in Oakland. You may not survive until halftime. I suggest wearing nothing that is purple or gold. Those folks have been known to dangle rival fans over the edge into the crowd below, who whallop the danglee with tennis rackets and baseball bats in a morbid simulation of a Mexican pinata.

You being a rather slight fellow, I suggest you forego the Jordan Hare experience and simply take in the game at Buffalo's with a dozen hot wings and a pitcher of beer. You'll thank me later.

443.443.jordanharestadium_football.fit.gif

Yep. Good seats, visitor's section. The LSU band will probably be just to your left.

This is about where I was for the 94 matchup, when AU intercepted 3 passes for touchdowns. LSU band was just to my left...I was a high school senior...me and a band member talked non-verbal trash with stares and "yeah, how about that" looks all throughout the game. Fun times.

You are in trouble, frien. The folks in the upper deck rival The Black Hole in Oakland. You may not survive until halftime. I suggest wearing nothing that is purple or gold. Those folks have been known to dangle rival fans over the edge into the crowd below, who whallop the danglee with tennis rackets and baseball bats in a morbid simulation of a Mexican pinata.

You being a rather slight fellow, I suggest you forego the Jordan Hare experience and simply take in the game at Buffalo's with a dozen hot wings and a pitcher of beer. You'll thank me later.

haha....Im not worried....but thanks. I actually may not be in the East Upper, I"m not sure. I know i'm in section 113 (LSU Section) in one of the upper decks.

To be honest, row 9 in the corner like that should be fine. We were in Sec 6 row 4 for last year's Iron Bowl and had to keep asking the Bama Kicker to sit back down so we could see the game. Luckily he had very limited chances to kick anyway, so it wasn't all that bad.

Guest Tigrinum Major

haha....Im not worried....but thanks. I actually may not be in the East Upper, I"m not sure. I know i'm in section 113 (LSU Section) in one of the upper decks.

My parents sit in Section 111 or 109 or somewhere close by. I won't be there until almost kick off, but hit me on my cell phone.

My parents sit in Section 111 or 109 or somewhere close by. I won't be there until almost kick off, but hit me on my cell phone.

Will do..... :thumbsup:

Just got tickets and the section is wrong from what we were told....it says we are in section 99, which is the opposite side of 113-114 (LSU sections)...is 99 an visitor section as well?

If I'm not mistaken, that is an AU section. I'm sure you'll have some fellow Tigah's in your section, though. And now that I know where you are sitting, I'll have a urine-soaked nerf football with your name all over it! :poke:

Just got tickets and the section is wrong from what we were told....it says we are in section 99, which is the opposite side of 113-114 (LSU sections)...is 99 an visitor section as well?

If I'm not mistaken, that is an AU section. I'm sure you'll have some fellow Tigah's in your section, though. And now that I know where you are sitting, I'll have a urine-soaked nerf football with your name all over it! :poke:

Actually should end up back in section 113.....the guy we got them from apparently sent us the wrong pair of tickets, so we are meeting him in AU to make the trade back, since the agreement was that we were in section 113. So we should be good to go!!!

Archived