What a game

bammanmr

I've been to a LOT of football games and that one ranks in the top 5 in terms of intensity and quality all-time IMO. I love games like we saw yesterday. Both teams showed why we're in the best conference in America, hands-down. Furthermore, for what my opinion is worth, if I had a vote LSU wouldn't have moved any in the polls. Mark my words, we may lose a game or two the rest of the way, but unless we are lucky enough to face ohio state at the end of the year, LSU is the best team we'll face all season long. No exceptions. They're loaded.

All morning tailgating, we didn't hear our first cheer until an hour before kickoff and we heard virtually no smack coming from anyone. Fans of both teams knew what we were in for and both teams delivered 100%. Even after the game, toomer's corner and the tailgate were pretty tame, given the importance of that win. I love the feeling of winning a big game, but most people that stopped by to check on scores, were just like I was, completely drained of all emotion.

What we saw yesterday was truly a special game. It's one I won't forget for a long, long time. Congrats to all and WDE!

Archived