my experience

Tigerbait2010

in Auburn Ala. Congrats on your victory. neither team deserved to lose this game. observations from the game: ya'll have great fans. we weren't invited to any tailgates, but they told me good game and war eagle. :au: probably isn't as loud as :lsu: ( yes, I know I'm an LSU homer) but I've been to Georgia and ya'll are much louder than them. :au: does have a beautiful campus. I got to see most of ya'lls athletic facilities and I could tell :au: is not a basketball school ( your basketball gym needs alot of improvement). sure I ran into alot of rude drunks after the game, but every school has those (especially LSU :lol: ) . To sum up my weekend I had a blast . I definitly want to go back to Auburn in 08. hope to see you in baton rouge next year! geaux tigers :lsu:

in Auburn Ala. Congrats on your victory. neither team deserved to lose this game. observations from the game: ya'll have great fans. we weren't invited to any tailgates, but they told me good game and war eagle. :au: probably isn't as loud as :lsu: ( yes, I know I'm an LSU homer) but I've been to Georgia and ya'll are much louder than them. :au: does have a beautiful campus. I got to see most of ya'lls athletic facilities and I could tell :au: is not a basketball school ( your basketball gym needs alot of improvement). sure I ran into alot of rude drunks after the game, but every school has those (especially LSU :lol: ) . To sum up my weekend I had a blast . I definitly want to go back to Auburn in 08. hope to see you in baton rouge next year! geaux tigers :lsu:

by the way, do you think the calls would have stayed in LSU's favor if it was in Baton Rouge?

by the way, do you think the calls would have stayed in LSU's favor if it was in Baton Rouge?

DEAD HORSE ALERT!

I got to see most of ya'lls athletic facilities and I could tell au2.gif is not a basketball school ( your basketball gym needs alot of improvement).

[sarcastic] Now why would you think that? [/sarcastic]

The Athletic Dept keeps TALKING about improving basketball facilities, but has really done nothing to date from the public's perspective....

The practice facility they promised Lebo 3 yrs ago when he got hired has yet to appear and arena plans that were supposed to be released over the summer haven't been seen yet.... The only thing I have seen was the 4% increase on my out of state tuition to pay for this arena..... :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Why does every stinking thread that even has anything at all to do with the game turn into a beating of the ground where the dead horse was before it got beat into non existance about the refereeing. Holy crap, get a hobby or something!

I got to see most of ya'lls athletic facilities and I could tell au2.gif is not a basketball school ( your basketball gym needs alot of improvement).

[sarcastic] Now why would you think that? [/sarcastic]

The Athletic Dept keeps TALKING about improving basketball facilities, but has really done nothing to date from the public's perspective....

The practice facility they promised Lebo 3 yrs ago when he got hired has yet to appear and arena plans that were supposed to be released over the summer haven't been seen yet.... The only thing I have seen was the 4% increase on my out of state tuition to pay for this arena..... :banghead::banghead::banghead:

New and/or improved basketball venue is on the way. Won't be ready for a couple years, but it's coming.

when I went in there I did notice :au: had a very nice court. Ya'll also had a VERY impressive baseball stadium. LSU is getting new stadiums in baseball and softball that will be finished in 2008.

I've seen the plans for yall's new baseball stadium and they are VERY impressive. Kind of continues the Roman Colliseum theme present on the football stadium.

you must have not seen the recent pics they have shown. the one you saw was the one they made when we were going to renovate alex box, but it couldn't be done. here is the website if you want to see the new drawings go to www.makeyourpitch.net.

Archived