Vote for Eric Brock!!!!

DKW 86

FYI -- Voting (that counts) stopped at noon ET today.

Well I guess since we are not buying many SUV's these days the Michigan fan base are home more during the day?

FYI -- Voting (that counts) stopped at noon ET today.

Well I guess since we are not buying many SUV's these days the Michigan fan base are home more during the day?

No. Eric won the poll. The media just doesn't care and gave it to Mario anyway.

Guest Tigrinum Major

Ok, people, I am as big a homer as anyone else, but I gotta agree with the choice here. By the way, the public vote was 1/3 of the award, which is about the best you're gonna get in an internet poll that is not 100% public based. For example, the CapitolOne deal only uses the poll results for about 10% of the criteria for that "award". Yet another reason to not get too wrapped up in all these "polls".

Manningheimton was frickin' amazing in that game. Offensive players always have an advantage over defensive players anyway, but that many TDs against Norte Dame is impressive, I don't care how bad their defense is. They are at least as good as Mississippi State's D, which isn't bad.

Please don't get any blood pressures up because of a perceived slap against us. There are plenty of media battles that will be more important down the road. Don't waste your angst on this one. I am sure that Eric Brock isn't losing sleep over it.

Let's all go enjoy a Marlboro Menthol and relax.

Archived