How does AU feel about LSU Team?

DKW 86

How deos LSU finish the season?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Your opinion please!

• Undefeated from here on out. BCS Bowl Top 5?
    • One More Loss BCS Top Ten?
    • two or more losses and mediocre season?

LSU's remaining schedule:

Tulane

Miss St

Florida

Kentucky

Fresno St

UT

bama

Ole Miss

Arky

UF, UT, and maybe Fresno St can half way hang with LSU, but I don't think they lose another. Fresno St has proved to formidable, hanging with USC last year, beat one of the Pac10? Don't disregard them. With LSU's size, speed, and depth on D, it is going to be hard for teams to score on them. AU has arguably one, if not the top, O in the SEC and we struggled moving the ball. There is no doubt that if AU and LSU can keep from giving a game away there will be 2 SEC teams in top 5 at end of the year!

Really the only 2 teams left that could even think about beating them are Florida and Tennessee. As luck would have it, they essentially get 3 weeks to prepare for both. Prior to UF, they have Tulane and Miss. St., so their starters should be well-rested and ready to go. Prior to UT, they have Kentucky and Fresno State, so it's a similar situation. It's entirely possible that a deflected pass and coming up 4 yards short on their last play cost them a chance at the BCS title game.

I think they lose another game but win out besides the 2nd loss

Just curious, who do you see upsetting LSU? I don't think any of those teams can hang 4 quarters with LSU. About the only one I see may be Fresno St catching them by shock in a sandwich game. ( :lol: )

I am not sure but with games AT UF and AT UT and AT Arkansas along with home games against Alabama and Ole Miss....I don't think it is that far-fetched to see them lose another

I am not sure but with games AT UF and AT UT and AT Arkansas along with home games against Alabama and Ole Miss....I don't think it is that far-fetched to see them lose another

So, I guess UGA should be worried about facing UK, since UK beat Ole Miss?? Of any of the games outside the UF and UT, games the only one that would have a shot IMO is Fresno St. Fresno St would probalby KILL Ole Miss, Miss St, and maybe Arky. They lost at home to Oregon by a TD 31-24, and lost on the road at Washington 21-20. Albeit they will have never seen a D out on the west coast like the one they will face against LSU, but they would probably beat the aforementioned SEC bottom dwellers.

Archived