Au Nation-DKW

jumbo

Auburn Sez

Guys finebaum is taking applications for a weekly blog written by an Auburn fan I think there are several people in this board that could win and let our voice be heard! Dkw, Stat, Titan, Galen, PcChamp, Timajor, Aupcola, Prowler to name a few could easily win :big:

Ummm...there is one person on that list of names that definitely does not go with the rest of them and that person would not be a good reprensentation of AU fans. Most everbody else on that list probably knows exactly who I am talking about. :lol:

One of you more eloquent posters need to jump on that if you can handle being associated with Finebaum without :puke: .

Auburn Sez

Guys finebaum is taking applications for a weekly blog written by an Auburn fan I think there are several people in this board that could win and let our voice be heard! Dkw, Stat, Titan, Galen, PcChamp, Timajor, Aupcola, Prowler to name a few could easily win :big:

Sorry guy, PF knows me and would never allow me to blog for him. I have bashed stupid sportswriters far too much for him to support me. Anyone want to nominate me, fine. But I will just take a wild guess and say that Mark Green (ITAT) or Will Collier (vodkapundit) will get the job. G2 would be fine with me as well. I dont see it happening with PF but it would be funny as hell if it did.

I vote for Shane, the Bamar...he knows us so well! :lol:

:au::homer:

WOW!!! Thanks for the vote of confidence. I'm not sure i'm qualified or even could come close to winning that spot, but its nice that someone here thinks I could. I will think about it, but my vote would really go to StatTiger or Titan.

I guess I'm the one that you guys don't think would be a good representative - I appreciate it guys. But I thank jumbo for at least thinking of me. But I still think the majority of you guys have me all wrong - just because I disagree with a lot of your comments, doesn't mean I don't represent my University very well. If any of you knew me in person and then found out I was "PChamp119" later, you'd be shocked because you just don't understand my reasoning very often. Yes I made one comment during the summer... ONE and it was cuz I was pissed cuz of Tigerwalk - get over it

I guess I'm the one that you guys don't think would be a good representative - I appreciate it guys. But I thank jumbo for at least thinking of me. But I still think the majority of you guys have me all wrong - just because I disagree with a lot of your comments, doesn't mean I don't represent my University very well. If any of you knew me in person and then found out I was "PChamp119" later, you'd be shocked because you just don't understand my reasoning very often. Yes I made one comment during the summer... ONE and it was cuz I was pissed cuz of Tigerwalk - get over it

I guess you're right in that we don't know you that well. It's hard, for me, to take destructive criticism of any Auburn team at any time. Especially, coming from an Auburn student. It's okay though, time heals all wounds,so just give us some time. I still think Galen is funny. Moreover, having some of the most off-the-wall comments published would humorously compliment Auburn's athletic programs.

why would any Auburn person want to be associated with crap? It's just a gimmick

to suck in :au: fans. The best thing would be for no one to participate and let the bammers

wallow in that slop.

I vote GalensGhost. He, or she, has a way with words that seems unparalleled.

:roflol: Just having a little fun with you G2.

I actually think G2 would be a good one, but I think he would be like the rest and not want to have anything to do with PF.

I vote GalensGhost. He, or she, has a way with words that seems unparalleled.

:roflol: Just having a little fun with you G2.

I actually think G2 would be a good one, but I think he would be like the rest and not want to have anything to do with PF.

If he'd let me get on the air every day when Shane started his garbage and blast an airhorn until that windbag shut his trap, I might do it.

Galen or Titan would be my picks, no offense to the others. All of those suggested have more reason and an understanding of the game in one hair on their head than Shane could have if he were cloned. But those two have a wit about them that often make me laugh out loud and can come up with seemingly subtle barbs that can sting for days! :lol: I know from experience with Titan. The way they would embarrass Shi...Shanehead would be classic. That right there would be totally worth it.

I don't mean to hijack the thread, but I've been trying to figure this Finebaum phenomenon out for a good while and haven't made much headway (I don't get to listen to it where I live). It seems to me that it is sort of a sports version of the Jerry Springer show. Stir the pot and get the natives as PO'd as possible. The thing I can't understand is that the guy seems to have an unbelievable amount of clout in the state's sports scene. I've noticed (from his web site) that he does interviews weekly with Pat Dye, Gene Stallings, Bill Oliver, and several other ACTUAL sports figures.

I guess my question is, how does someone who seems to run the sports equivalent of the National Enquirer have the credibility to get people like this to spend time talking with him?

All that said, I think it would be cool to have one of our own get on a show with this large a following.

Is anyone here going to send in an article???? I think it would be great for the Forum!

Nominated the four I discussed.

thanks but I still think you would blow them away as the 4 you mentioned! I have a lot of football knowledge, played in college and can be very funny at times but typing and writting I leave up to the people that are smart! 13 years of football has left me quite dumb!

I also want to say Ranger would be great I forgot him earlier!

I have heard numerous unflattering comments made towards PF on this message board over the years. Why would anyone on this board want to be part of that Jerry Springer Radio show? It has only been a few months since PF tried to slam dunk AU with the Sociology class incident. Reserve PF for the mouth breathing legions of bammers such as Shane. PF needs the AU family, now that AU is the dominate football program in the state, more than the AU family need PF. Heck, even Tubby won't appear on the show anymore. If our head coach won't support the PF circus, why should we?

:au:

I have heard numerous unflattering comments made towards PF on this message board over the years. Why would anyone on this board want to be part of that Jerry Springer Radio show? It has only been a few months since PF tried to slam dunk AU with the Sociology class incident. Reserve PF for the mouth breathing legions of bammers such as Shane. PF needs the AU family, now that AU is the dominate football program in the state, more than the AU family need PF. Heck, even Tubby won't appear on the show anymore. If our head coach won't support the PF circus, why should we?

:au:

you have a point

I think saniflush would be perfect....................

Pot stirer!

I would not waste my time writing for that village idiot minus the village!

thanks but I still think you would blow them away as the 4 you mentioned! I have a lot of football knowledge, played in college and can be very funny at times but typing and writting I leave up to the people that are smart! 13 years of football has left me quite dumb!

I also want to say Ranger would be great I forgot him earlier!

:roflol: I appreciate the compliment, but this would be one project I would have to pass on. Writing is not the problem, as I have had to write technical reports, presentations, etc., in the past. I think I would have a hard time writing a weekly blog about AU football. There are too many others that have a better feel for the pulse of the program with the inside info they have then I do. Guys like DKW, G2, and Titan keep up more with the recruiting then I do, which is something I really don't pay attention too until those guys actually sign the papers.

Stat and G-Square would get my vote.

Stat for all the info he gets his hands on "how does he know all that he knows?" and G2 for his well written hatred for the Turds.

Archived