NOW I BELIEVE

aubrandon

I thought it was just bad luck in 04 when the best team in college football did not play for disney's so called national championship. I know that the media markets out west, partically in California, are alot larger than the south markets. So that's what I kinda figured.

Fast foward to 06. #4 Auburn gets jumped over by a team that starts #9. I start thinking that sucks but it is early. Both teams will have a chance to prove themselves.

I enjoy watching Game Day Final on ESPN,owned by Disney, to get the day's end scoop on things. It did erk me when the bozos from game day and granny would give their top fives. Then they would switch over to ABC, owned by Disney, for their top fives. It was always OSU #1, USC #2, and another team before Auburn. They would always have Auburn #4 like some way to discredit them. Granted the only one with any sense is Mark May. He is the only one still not in a love fest with the most overrated team in the land Notre Dame. Auburn blows WSU out, their backups are playing with six minutes to go in the third quarter. Auburn has a really tough game in USC and has to surrive. ESPN and ABC starts to say see Auburn is not #2. Look how bad they struggled. Notre Dame has to pull a miracle out of that FREAKIN green monster, and all they can talk about was how great Quinn is when he almost lost them the game. What a comeback, give him the Heisman.And now Southern Cal, who is good but not great, has to hold on for dear life against a team that Auburn destroyed. Does anyone at ESPN bring that up, HELL NO!!!!!!! What about ABC, Does anyone even mention this small tidbit HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The reason being is the NC game is already set even if OSU,USC,Auburn, and West Virgina all win out. Disney has already chosen their teams. USC plays no one from hear on out. Auburn's only prayer is for Michigan to beat Ohio ST. However, All of the brainiacs at Disney now has Michigan as their #2 team. Funny how this is starting to work out. BOYS AND GIRLS GET ON THE TALK SHOWS, ANY AIR WAVE THAT YOU CAN, and lets put an end to this Bias crap against the best conference in the nation, my beloved SEC. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:angry::angry: I AM MAD AS HELL AND I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE :angry::angry:

I thought it was just bad luck in 04 when the best team in college football did not play for disney's so called national championship. I know that the media markets out west, partically in California, are alot larger than the south markets. So that's what I kinda figured.

Fast foward to 06. #4 Auburn gets jumped over by a team that starts #9. I start thinking that sucks but it is early. Both teams will have a chance to prove themselves.

I enjoy watching Game Day Final on ESPN,owned by Disney, to get the day's end scoop on things. It did erk me when the bozos from game day and granny would give their top fives. Then they would switch over to ABC, owned by Disney, for their top fives. It was always OSU #1, USC #2, and another team before Auburn. They would always have Auburn #4 like some way to discredit them. Granted the only one with any sense is Mark May. He is the only one still not in a love fest with the most overrated team in the land Notre Dame. Auburn blows WSU out, their backups are playing with six minutes to go in the third quarter. Auburn has a really tough game in USC and has to surrive. ESPN and ABC starts to say see Auburn is not #2. Look how bad they struggled. Notre Dame has to pull a miracle out of that FREAKIN green monster, and all they can talk about was how great Quinn is when he almost lost them the game. What a comeback, give him the Heisman.And now Southern Cal, who is good but not great, has to hold on for dear life against a team that Auburn destroyed. Does anyone at ESPN bring that up, HELL NO!!!!!!! What about ABC, Does anyone even mention this small tidbit HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The reason being is the NC game is already set even if OSU,USC,Auburn, and West Virgina all win out. Disney has already chosen their teams. USC plays no one from hear on out. Auburn's only prayer is for Michigan to beat Ohio ST. However, All of the brainiacs at Disney now has Michigan as their #2 team. Funny how this is starting to work out. BOYS AND GIRLS GET ON THE TALK SHOWS, ANY AIR WAVE THAT YOU CAN, and lets put an end to this Bias crap against the best conference in the nation, my beloved SEC. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:angry::angry: I AM MAD AS HELL AND I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE :angry::angry:

Yeah! and where did Junior Mints go at the movies? I don't want a 12 lb nestle crunch for $25. :roflol:

Brandon! I have serious respect for anyone who uses Buffett lyrics in a rant about Football! You da man!

Auburn's only prayer is for Michigan to beat Ohio ST. However, All of the brainiacs at Disney now has Michigan as their #2 team. Funny how this is starting to work out. BOYS AND GIRLS GET ON THE TALK SHOWS, ANY AIR WAVE THAT YOU CAN, and lets put an end to this Bias crap against the best conference in the nation, my beloved SEC. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You WILL take it, and you will like it!

6-0 is the only thing we should worry about. We are going to get jammed again, so quit worrying about it! :P

If you hate the BCS MNC so much, why do you want to be a part of it? I don't. Until there is an officailly recognized NC from the NCAA, I only accept the AP MNC. While still messed up, it isn't quite as rigged as the BCS stuff.

USC plays no one from hear on out.

They still have Oregon, Cal, and ND. Unfortunately they all have to come to the Coliseum, but those teams are all better than WSU. Chill out man, and don't worry about stuff that's not only you out of your control, but that may not even be an issue unless our team improves quite a bit.

There's a lot of football left to be played out. If we take care of business, then we control our own destiny.

OSU and Michigan will more than likely be 11-0 when they meet. One of those teams will lose and fall 2-3 spots in the polls. If one were to blow out the other, then the loser will fall 5 or more spots.

Auburn needs to win out, then worry about the other bull!@#$

Auburn needs to win out, then worry about the other bull!@#$

I think thats all that needs to be said right now besides 5-0

Archived