AU Fan Quiz...What caused the rift between Holtz and CTT?

DKW 86

CTT 10/25/05

And Lou Holtz gets on there and talks about what a team has to do win that game, and the guy couldn't beat anybody in our conference. These guys will come talk to you and look you straight in the eye and tell you something, then they'll get on the air and say something else.

CTT 10/25/05

And Lou Holtz gets on there and talks about what a team has to do win that game, and the guy couldn't beat anybody in our conference. These guys will come talk to you and look you straight in the eye and tell you something, then they'll get on the air and say something else.

That would do it....LOL... Tuberville tells it like it is....lol

CTT 10/25/05

Close but not it.

CTT 10/25/05

Close but not it.

Ok, I give.... ;)

CTT 10/25/05

Close but not it.

Not it??? dang what was it then...come on David, out iwith it..

Holtz is a senial retard. Who cares why he might be mad at Tubby. I hate Holtz more than I have ever hated anyone on ESPN. I never liked him as a coach much either.

Too bad he can't cheat as an announcer. Then he might not suck so much. The good thing is that there's a real chance he'll leave ESPN with a dearth of talent and in complete disarray.

Holtz is a senial retard. Who cares why he might be mad at Tubby. I hate Holtz more than I have ever hated anyone on ESPN. I never liked him as a coach much either.

Too bad he can't cheat as an announcer. Then he might not suck so much. The good thing is that there's a real chance he'll leave ESPN with a dearth of talent and in complete disarray.

Why do you want LSU to beat Florida? We need an undefeated Florida team coming into J-H next week

Why do you want LSU to beat Florida? We need an undefeated Florida team coming into J-H next week

I don't know, really. I just feel like UF will lose to other teams besides AU. I was not impressed with them at all yesterday. It's my opinion that the win over LSU will carry more weight at the end of the season as I don't expect the Bengals to lose another game. Florida might -- and I think probably will -- lose a few more. I want whatever helps AU the most. If we beat both of them, then I'm for whoever I think will be highest ranked at the end of the season -- and as of now, I think that's LSU.

I'm really kind of ambivalent. What I'd like is for LSU to beat them physically so that they're so tired and sore they can barely get off the bus.

I am not sure why he hates CTT but the day he picks UGA to beat UT, UF, USC, AU, or any other Top 25 team on ESPN....I will fall off my chair and die

I think DKW's playing mind games with the hyperactive ,senile little fart!

GG it has already happened, thanks to ABC. Ron Franklin doing the ESPN2 night game? Who did he piss off? Trev Alberts is replaced with a drooling moron who thinks it is the University of Boston College.

Best quote of all came from Coach Visor when he said that if all the stories about Kenny Irons are true, he couldn't blame him for leaving USC. Spurrier inherited beaucoup problems...all of which Lou Holtz created.

GG it has already happened, thanks to ABC. Ron Franklin doing the ESPN2 night game? Who did he piss off? Trev Alberts is replaced with a drooling moron who thinks it is the University of Boston College.

Well the senial old fool with a speech problem(Holtz) calls us the University of Auburn.

Answer: Back in 2004, during the final coaches poll we got 1 less vote than the SEC had voters. CTT and others assumed the SEC would stand together with each other and all vote AU into the Top 2 Positions.

Short story, Holtz said he voted AU #1 in the BCS mess back then, When they published the final ballots, Guess what? Holtz was the lone SEC Coach stabbing us in the back. It wouldnt have mattered in the long run, but Holtz stabbing us in the back was when CTT stopped having a good word to say about Holtz. Hey, its not like he wasnt going on probation at the same time.

Its not like Holtz was that great a coach in the SEC anyway.

That too, must be where the, tell you one thing, then say or do another comes from. Holtz is a drooling, blabbering, dome lickin' retard, to put it mildly.

The real reason is that Tubs was doing Sylvester the Cat impressions behind Holtz's back. :)

:au::homer:

Lou Holtz is an idiot. Did you hear his "commentary" on Calvin Johnson? His initial comment was "That kid has lanky feet." What the heck kind of expert analysis is that??? Lanky feet? What an idiot!!!!!!!!

Short story, Holtz said he voted AU #1 in the BCS mess back then, When they published the final ballots, Guess what? Holtz was the lone SEC Coach stabbing us in the back. It wouldnt have mattered in the long run, but Holtz stabbing us in the back was when CTT stopped having a good word to say about Holtz. Hey, its not like he wasnt going on probation at the same time.

I thought it was Phat Phil that did this. I could have sworn I remember him saying afte rthe championship game that we would not get his vote. Interesting!

Guest BoStillKnows
Thufferin thuccotash man, are you sure?

I'm working on a patent for my new invention. It's a windshield wiper for the TV that automatically activates after Little Loopy Lou Lou finishes talking. :big:

Answer: Back in 2004, during the final coaches poll we got 1 less vote than the SEC had voters. CTT and others assumed the SEC would stand together with each other and all vote AU into the Top 2 Positions.

Its not like Holtz was that great a coach in the SEC anyway.

i'm not questioning the validity of this or anything, but, is there any public links to this?

Archived