LSU to expand Tiger Stadium again

Defense(clap clap)

I work with an LSU grad who sent me a picture of the rendition of what the stadium should look like when it's set to be finished in 2012. He said they should be up around 110-112,000 +/-. It looks absolutely enormous. I have a picture on email if anyone wants to post it. I can't do much except copy and paste with my work computer, and for some reason it won't let me save it.

HA HA! Figured it out. Apparently my work email won't let me save it but my personal will.

Here's a link.

http://img404.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tigerstadhu1.gif

And I sent this out to a bunch of friends and one of my uga grad buddies said they plan on going to around 105k in a few years.

Dear Lord that would be huge. However, that rendering doesn't look up to the quality that a major architectural would have so makes me wonder if this is just a photoshop. If its real, it will be the loudest stadium ever, hands down, no sound will escape.

I haven't heard a single thing about LSU expanding past 100k whatsoever.

Got a link?

There are absolutely no plans to close in the upper decks whatsoever. We just finished a major renovation.

I haven't heard a single thing about LSU expanding past 100k whatsoever.

Got a link?

There are absolutely no plans to close in the upper decks whatsoever. We just finished a major renovation.

Yea, they just put a bourbon dispenser under every seat in the stadium. How you spose' dey gonna' pay fo' all dem new seats aftuh dat? Huh?

If there is no truth to it, this is the first thing he's told me that has been wrong. He loves to send me tidbits of info on LSU football that I really don't care about, but he's always right. He said groundbreaking in 2010 and it should be ready by 2012. Don't shoot the messenger. I don't have any links or anything like that. Just take it for what it's worth. It does seem a little ridiculous after they just finished an expansion, but he's swearing on it.

If there is no truth to it, this is the first thing he's told me that has been wrong. He loves to send me tidbits of info on LSU football that I really don't care about, but he's always right. He said groundbreaking in 2010 and it should be ready by 2012. Don't shoot the messenger. I don't have any links or anything like that. Just take it for what it's worth. It does seem a little ridiculous after they just finished an expansion, but he's swearing on it.

He is either lying or an idiot. Pick one.

the sightlines would be horrible from the sides. Thats what makes it fake. Plus that would make that side higher than the upper decks.

Archived