Gameday is pathetic today.....

kickerman97

All they are saying is the SEC is he best at this....best at that. We all know this is true, but to hear it from the talking heads is making me laugh :roflol: I wonder if they actually think we still believe what they say. It really is amusing watching today. I loved the way gameday started out today saying something to the effect, "Finally gameday is back in the best conference in college football." I bet they are having to hold their breakfast down with all this talk about how good the SEC is and actually say more than two words about the teams.

All they are saying is the SEC is he best at this....best at that. We all know this is true, but to hear it from the talking heads is making me sick :roflol: I wonder if they actually think we still believe what they say. it really is amusing watching today. I loved the way gameday started out today saying something to the effect, "Finally gameday is back in the best conference in college football." I bet they are having to hold their breakfast down with all this talk about how good the SEC is and actually say more than two words about the teams.

Location location location.

This is their PR move. Suck up to the SEC fans so they keep watching.

All they are saying is the SEC is he best at this....best at that. We all know this is true, but to hear it from the talking heads is making me sick :roflol: I wonder if they actually think we still believe what they say. it really is amusing watching today. I loved the way gameday started out today saying something to the effect, "Finally gameday is back in the best conference in college football." I bet they are having to hold their breakfast down with all this talk about how good the SEC is and actually say more than two words about the teams.

Location location location.

This is their PR move. Suck up to the SEC fans so they keep watching.

No doubt. Just saying it's funny to watch knowing how they actually feel about it. :roflol::roflol:

Kirk Herbstreet just said that Auburn is the best team in the SEC, will win the SEC, and will play Ohio State for the national championship.

Maybe he's concerned that Auburn fan actually think that he wakes up every morning, eats his bowl of Wheaties, and then conspires to prevent Auburn from playing for the national championship.

Kirk Herbstreet just said that Auburn is the best team in the SEC, will win the SEC, and will play Ohio State for the national championship.

Maybe he's concerned that Auburn fan actually think that he wakes up every morning, eats his bowl of Wheaties, and then conspires to prevent Auburn from playing for the national championship.

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

Archived