Ideal Opportunity

AUman43

Guys, this week-end presents us with the IDEAL opportunity to climb back into the national championship picture AND to prove to ESPN and the Nation that we are contenders and not pretenders! Actrually, I don't give a rip what they think but hey, lets be real, it DOES carry some weight for the MNC....... If I were Tubs and staff, I would spend maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany hours looking at film and breaking it down for the respective players and planning how to WIN this one.... It would remove everything wrong with this season so far. which is not much..... War Damn Eagle. :au:

To tell you the truth, the MNC is soo far out of my mind right now I'd be ecstatic if we are even in the hunt for the SECCG. It's always nice to want to beat a high ranking team, but I hope the team is not even thinking about MNC right now.

Agee 100%. This could be the elixer we need to drink up right now....Revenge on the entire SEC. Do any you all remember how we all used to feel about Fla during the SOS years. This is what i remember" I would rather play Fla undefeated or the week after they get another win not the very next week after they just got beat. This was due to the pain that SOS would enflict on the team they had to play next!! Only fitting that we would play them next huh!! This needs to be our mentality!!! WE CAN WIN THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE WILL WIN THIS WEEKEND. Everyone thinks we have major cracks in the armour, but I don't see it. Until we lose a couple more, I will think last Saturday was just a bad day at the office. I wasn't happy with how we played and was a tad embarrassed, but Auburn is a top ten team. You gotta believe people! Tubby has been here before and came back strong.

If we think any championships it needs to be the west, and that starts this Saturday.

Far as the MNC, I think the only SEC team left with a shot is Florida, and thats only if they remian undefeated.

Don't just BEAT :uf: .....................

:flame::uf:

:uf::shoot:

till they are :dead:

:AUBig:

Archived