Moving Forward!!!

C-villetiger1

What an amazing game to watch. I could not have been more mad in the first half! I have not been there in a looooong time. And in the second half could not have been more happy with the intensity level of the Tigers. But to look to next Sat we must show the same level of intensity. We can NOT BEAT TEAMS, as we have seen UB,SC,Ark, by just showing up. And to make that point THE Ohio St University shows up with a chip on there shoulder every game no matter the other team. This is very similar to the 04 Tigers (without the final mov) they could have played Auburn High ( My Alma mater) but they would have showed up to beat them to death. CTT keeps the abuse to a minimum and we get dinged for "style points".

We must follow the leaders. We dug ourselves a hole and have to play perfect the rest of the year. PERIOD! As we have seen first hand and as the media now promots, STYLE POINTS MATTER. We have to destroy the teams we are supposed to beat. And I will kep ALL SEC games out of that comment because you can lose every Sat in the SEC. I will also add that this does not mean put up 70 it means control the game on both sides of the ball and walk out with a clean butt kicking. LEAVE NO DOUBT ( this is for any players or relatives) In your own opinion that you were the far better team.

Ole Miss, Ga, bama are going to be dog fights. Bama is going to come in for lack of a better word upset with all the fear the thumb stuff and the like that they have seen. Ga for some reason looks really bad and to put it to ya straight we could have done the same thing Sat but proved to be the better team on Oct the 14th. Who knows if that would be the same outcome on the 7th of Oct.

But in all of this my question is. What do you all think about what we can do? Do any of you see our boys being able to keep the second half D going? Why? Is Tray really that much of a spark or was I seeing things? How focused do you think the team will be on Tulane? Will they learn from there mistakes and pick up that intensity and run with it?

We get back just how we got here ONE AT A TIME!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

CT1

Archived