Saw Urban Meyer's coaching show

eagle76

I'll have to give him credit, his only comment about the game changing fumble was that it was reviewed and the call stood. He did not whine or even mention it again even though the co-host asked a second time. He offered no excusses but said that even though uf had an off week this upcoming week, he was going to practice on Sunday to start trying to correct the mistakes they made. I still don't like him but he didn't cry about the call like Miles did.

I'll have to give him credit, his only comment about the game changing fumble was that it was reviewed and the call stood. He did not whine or even mention it again even though the co-host asked a second time. He offered no excusses but said that even though uf had an off week this upcoming week, he was going to practice on Sunday to start trying to correct the mistakes they made. I still don't like him but he didn't cry about the call like Miles did.

IMO....the LSU call was a bit more B.S than the UF because I thought leak was pump faking and had paused with the ball

IMO....the LSU call was a bit more B.S than the UF because I thought leak was pump faking and had paused with the ball

Just goes to show that you have no idea what you're talking about because you've never botherred to read the "Contact Pass Interference" section of the rules. Do us all a favor and next time educate yourself on a subject before you offer your ignorant opinion. Not surprisingly, you're wrong on your interpretation of Leak's fumble too: Link

... "It was a very close call, an extremely close call," Redding said. "What happened is he started his arm forward in a passing motion and then sort of stopped. You can see this in slow-mo pretty well. He stopped the passing action and the arm was outstretched, the hand was outstretched. There were really two actions." ...

Both calls were correct. Both were called on the field, agreed to by the reviewing official and approved by the SEC office after their review. All of these people understand the rules better than anyone I know of here. What is the point of continued argument about them? Ain't nothing gonna change.

Ever notice how many threads are ruined by lswho and bammar invaders. Some are ok (not many) but most will argue and refute with no substance just "dirt road run-off".

uf and lsu have no legitimate beef. The espn crowd jumped on the lsu call and that is the only reason it got more attention. I did hear herbstreit say that at first he tought the lsu call was bs but after hearing the explanantion from the sec he understood it and agreed with the reasoning.

Both calls could have went either way. To me the lsu call would have been the most unjust if it had not been reversed because the receiver didn't have a play on the ball.

Meyers reaction was the same right after the game and I respected that.

Guest BoStillKnows

I was glad to hear Tim Brando on XM Radio say that the refs made the right call on the UF fumble.

He was talking to Tony Barnhardt(?) and Tony agreed.

Archived