what would you like to see?

edgecy

Personally, I want to see more of our WRs and the passing game. With the exception of Rod Smith none of our other younger guys have really stepped up and I am looking forward to seeing more from them. I also would like to see Courtney scores a TD in this game. Another aspect I'd like to see is how the OL continue to improve, although I am skeptical we would see real improvement considering who we are playing...

On the defensive side of the ball, I want to see the LBOH and the mood of the defense. CTT lit them up last week and I am anxious to see if that carries into this week as well.

What about the rest of you guys?

I would like to see more 'flashing' from the fine looking AU women.

Oh you were talking about football.... I would like to see all the starters on the bench by the 3rd QTR with no injuries.

I'd like to see improvement in the Oline as well as the passing game and I want to see 0 penalties.

1. A BIG win for AU

2. An offensive touchdown

3. Team playing with the same intensity as last Saturday

4. No injuries

5. A loss to Alabama, and a loss to Arkansas!

A Brinks truck accidently dump out several bags of cash on my front lawn.

Short of that, for the Tulane game, the following:

1) Refinement of the passing game.

2) More stalwart play out of the offensive lines.

3) Liberal substitution--early and often. This is a prime opportunity to give experience to underclassmen

4) Better snap handling. Try 2 or even 3 different centers.

5) Give the first team a rest.

6) Work on developing intensity for every cotton-picking game. That's what killed us against Arkansas.

I'd like to see Brandon and Kenny on the sidelines in street clothes.

Kenny, yes. Brandon, no way. We need to get a score on teh first two drives. Then we need to line up and pass EVERY down. Let Tulane come and get us while the line works on protectionand Brandon works on getting the ball out in a hurry. Do it now while it's a choice. Because later on we'll be doing it out of necessity. And it will be too late to practice it then. Brandon needs more game time passing. He is rusty due to the "Kenny for Heisman" mentality that the coaches have embraced. I saw last game that the WRs ARE getting open, just not as quick as last year. That means the passing game needs to be adjusted. And you cannot adjust without gme speed. The next two weeks are good time to hone the passing game. Waste this opportunity to our own detriment down the road. UF will not be as beatable the second time around without a better passing game. Get Carl Stewart the ball in the air more. Get the TEs the ball more. Hell. Throw. Throw, Throw.

I'd like to see continued growth from our WR. Kenny and Brad lester to each get over 100 yards rushing.. and Auburn to not turn to a conservative game plan once we have a comfortable lead. I want us to keep trying to score....and no i don't mean run up the score. Put Blake Field in the game after a comfortable lead and let him run the complete offense. Give him some confidence and a chance to work with some of the first teamers a little bit. You never know when he will be needed....

Plain and simple!

200 yards rushing

250 yards passing

More TDs than FGs

and hold Tulane to 10 or less!

I would like to see more 'flashing' from the fine looking AU women.

Oh you were talking about football.... I would like to see all the starters on the bench by the 3rd QTR with no injuries.

Are you saying there was any flashing last week? :o

All above plus these 3 major things:

Execution

Intensity

Chemistry

I have not seen very much team or unit chemistry until the 2nd half last Saturday. Hopefully they can build on that.

I would like to see the offense play like they did in the first half of the UF game and the defense to play like they did during the 2nd half of the UF game.

1. A victory (preferably by 25+ points)

2. NO INJURIES

3. Very litte of the 1st O and 1st D

4. A whole lot of the 2d and 3rd O and 2nd and 3rd D

5. Defense: (1) Keep up the intensity; (2) Tray Blackmon, meet Lester Ricard; and (3) See #1 and #2.

6. Offense: Blake Field 12-15+ attempts; Ben Tate 15+ carries; throw it downfield, if only to make teams respect it - though I'm beginning to fear that the only reason we don't (against weaker teams) is to conceal the fact that we can't :no:

7. No hair buns.

WAR EAGLE!! BEAT TULANE!!

:au:

I want our WRs to get more reps, I want to see our quarterbacks move more in the pocket, I want 250+ yards rushing, I want zero sacks/ hussles against AU, 3+ turnovers for our D and I want to see 3rd and 4th string players in the game midway through the 3rd quarter due to Auburn being ahead by about 30 points. I want our 5th string QB kneeling on the ball at the end of the game.

Is this too much to ask?

Archived