Thoughts on the AU-UAT game

AU alum

BG, you have ONE win over a team with a winning record. I wouldnt be bragging just yet...

Oh believe me, im not bragging. This has been the season of "close but no cigar"...literally.

Cigars are classless, BG. Or at least that's what LSU fans tell us. So it's good thing you didn't get any of them.

I guess this year, when you guys lose...you will say Teletubby was just being generous again...

You guys call US arrogant, and you squeak by USC and Ole Mis...get taken to the WOODSHED at home by the piggies...and you think you are gonna blow us out? Niiiiiice. Good luck with that.

And when you guys lose Sheila will look at Three Name and say f*** you.

BG is following the lead of shane who has gotten arrogant lately in his deluded belief that they have a prayer of a chance, almost losing to duke is 16-14 with 4 minutes to play, wasn't it? leave out the ole miss game there bub because we did not need an overtime to beat ole myth. bama people think that because we are cautious by nature and do not loudly boast ahead of time that we lack confidence. we back our play on the field, their mouths write checks their a$$ can't cash. i thoroughly enjoyed the deafening silence of thanksgiving to christmas last year WHEN bama fans retreated to their shell, and told us we weren't their main rival anymore, it has always been tennessee, & that they never really cared about beating auburn. what a load, just more evidence of how far they have fallen.

Flipper being sent to school by Sylvester Croom has gotta' leave a mark. uaters are not to be found today. I wonder when they will return?

This had not occurred to me until this morning. SPUAT is 6-4 now. IF they lose the next two games and lose the bowl game, they will have a losing record, 6-7. I won't say any more, because I don't want to jinx us.

Archived