Why You Should Always Question bama's Facts

Proud Tiger

We all know that we have to question the wisdom of the toothless wonder's claims of 69 MNCs and many of their other tradishuns. But now there is undeniable proof of why you should question any fact they throw around. At yesterday's homecoming game, a trivia question was posted on the scoreboard...."who holds the school record for the most career 100 yard receiving games?" The answer posted later was Ozzie Newsome

complete with a video tribute to Ozzie.

Guess they didn't notice that D. J. Hall broke Ozzie's record two weeks ago. :P

That should easily get the boo boo of the year award.

We all know that we have to question the wisdom of the toothless wonder's claims of 69 MNCs and many of their other tradishuns. But now there is undeniable proof of why you should question any fact they throw around. At yesterday's homecoming game, a trivia question was posted on the scoreboard...."who holds the school record for the most career 100 yard receiving games?" The answer posted later was Ozzie Newsome

I am glad they've already come to not acknowledging this season:P BAMA IS BACK :lol:

I knew that DJ broke the "most 100 yard receiving games in a row", last weekend, but I didn't know he broke the "all time 100 yard games" mark.

Good for DJ.

I knew that DJ broke the "most 100 yard receiving games in a row", last weekend, but I didn't know he broke the "all time 100 yard games" mark.

Good for DJ.

I'm just saying what the bama beat writer for the Huntsville Times reported in today's paper.

classic bammer research....even screws on of their own... :roflol::roflol:

Archived